A strong seller for Uniflite for many years this "blister free" Double Cabin Motor Yacht is powered by a pair of Johnson & Towers 671 TI diesels. The interior spaces are simple and clean. Some updating has been accomplished such as new headliners and cabin sole flooring but some additional touches will be needed to make her yours. She runs strong and most of all economically She is a galley down configuration and the master stateroom is aft.
Affordable boating at an affordable price.
- The guest stateroom is in the V-berth area and has a hanging locker and privacy door. Aft of the V-berth on the port is a guest head with stall shower, and the down, "U" shaped, galley is to starboard. Up four steps and aft is the salon with the lower helm & helm chair, to port. There is a sofa and dinette table in the salon. Centerline aft and down four steps is the master stateroom with a double bed in the starboard aft corner. The master head with stall shower is in the port forward corner. The stateroom also includes two hanging lockers, a built-in, three drawer dresser, and vanity with a mirror. The interior of the boat has 6'4" headroom and is carpeted throughout. Moving aft and up from the salon on the starboard side is access to the sundeck and fly bridge through full height twin doors. There is an outdoor table and four chairs for the sundeck. The fly bridge helm is centerline forward with a helm chair. The first mate's chair is on the starboard and there is bench seating on the port side. Port and starboard hatches provide access to storage under the helm.
- Princess 3 burner electric stove w/oven Nova Kool side-by-side, under-the-counter, refrigerator & freezer GE microwave oven w/turntable Blender Coffee maker Toaster 10 gallon water heater pressure water system dockside water system
- Danforth 5" Compass at each helm Datamarine Depth Sounder at lower helm w/repeater at upper helm SMR Sea Lab 7800 VHF transceiver at each helm Hailer Intercom Rudder angle indicators at both helms Datamarine Speed and Distance receiver at lower helm w/repeater at upper helm Sony Stereo System with 10 disc CD changer Realistic CB radio at upper helm Matching clock and barometer
- One bank of six, 6 volt deep cycle golf cart house batteries totaling 2,500 amps One bank of two, 6 volt generator starting and anchor windlass batteries One 8D starting battery for each engine Shorepower with 30 amp and 50 amp cables Onan 7.5 KW generator Model 9MDKWB with 1645 total time hours 30 Amp battery charger
- Engine Room & Mechanical
- Johnson & Towers 671 TI diesels with 1717 Port and 2024 Starboard Hours Three auto/manual bilge pumps Upper and lower control stations Hydraulic steering Automatic halon fire extinguisher system Bennett trim tabs Twin Disk transmissions Red Dot heat Electric heat 30 gallon forward holding tank w/macerator 15 gallon aft holding tank w/macerator Raritan Crown electric toilets Handheld vacuum cleaner Ice chest Engine Details Fresh water cooling Engine alarm Fuel filters Fuel shut off valves Lube oil storage & transfer system Raw water sea strainers Fresh water rinse system for raw water cooling
- Deck & Hull
- All exterior gelcoat appears to be in good condition and only requires and little wax to return her to a beautiful shine. The raised bridge deck features a center helm seat as well as guest seating both port and starboard. The upper helm features full instrumentation, hydraulic steering, and Morse twin engine throttle and shift controls. A custom made aluminum 1/2 tower was added to replace just a simple Bimini top. The aft deck features two mounted swivel chairs and a livebait well for those looking to do a little fishing. A fiberglass swim platform with ladder round out this aft section. Forward to the bow is a pulpit and Goode Electric Anchor Windlass.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 36’ Uniflite Double Cabin Motor Yacht 1982 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!