- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C12's ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
KASA is a beautiful example of a 53 Azimut. THE ONLY CAT POWERED 53 in the US. 3 staterooms,separate and private crew quarters aft with washer dryer, Joy stick easy docking system bow and stern thrusters/ engine controls, huge flybridge, fiberglass arch with easy-to use-sunroof, hydraulic swim platform. LOWEST PRICED 53 AZIMUT MOTORYACHT............JUST REDUCED 100K .....DON'T MISS IT...NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
- Decapé oak wood furniture Lamp in the galley partition column A/C Unit on starboard side 3-seater sofa on port side TV system with aerial (sockets in saloon and master cabin) Access to the lower deck via steps (carpeted) Ceiling and walls covered in 2-colour fabric (ivory and brown) Roman Shades for windows, aft and sliding blind for saloon door Radio/CD player • Fixed rectangular table in dinette Storage under the dinette sofa Tableware, glassware and cutlery for 8 people Set of Super Yacht stainless steel cooking pans
- Oak floor varnished with decapé effect Aquagard work top and splashback 3 burner ceramic-glass hob with fiddle rail Air extractor in ceiling with active carbon filters (recycled air) Microwave oven + grill WAECO 220 litre fridge-freezer Bar unit Electric window 220V extractor fan (hood with active carbon filter)
- Situated amidships 1 double bed, placed diagonally with headboard on bow side Oak wood headboard, with storage behind 2 night tables Vanity table with seats on left side 3 wall cabinets 2-drawer unit 2 wardrobes with hanging rails 1 wardrobe with shelves Shelf around the bed 2 peaks under the bed Spotlights 2 openable portholes (rectangular porthole incorporated into the windows) 6 windows, 3 on each side Deck hatch (emergency exit above the bed) Head access from the master cabin entrance corridor 1 mirror in the vanity table 1 mirror in the wardrobe Wooden Venetian blinds Bulkhead covering in fabric and wood panelling (oak) Fabric ceiling (beige + brown) TV system Master head compartment: Located fore of the master cabin, port side (below galley) Entrance from master cabin (with steps) Brandy-coloured (brown) cold glass oval washbasin with oak wood top TECMA WC Chrome-plated mixer tap Separate shower cubicle with flat door Shower column and seat in metallic brown ABS Cabinet with 2 sliding doors above washbasin top Ivorycoloured ceiling Lighting: down light on cabinet and spots in the shower 1 openable porthole with wooden Venetian blind Oak floor with solid wood shower grating Air extractor: forced suction, through shower ceiling Head accessories 24V forced extraction fan
- On bow Fixed double bed Fixed oak headboard 2 wall units above the windows 1 wardrobe on stern bulkhead, starboard side, with rail and shelves 1 wardrobe on stern bulkhead, port side, with hanging rail Shelves on bed side bulkhead 2 peaks under the bed 2 appliqué lights on headboard Spot lights Direct access to head compartment Carpeted floor Windows Deck hatch Wooden Venetian blinds Fabric-covered bulkheads Ceilings: portal in oak, ceiling in ivory GRP with fabric panels over the bed. A/C Duct VIP head: Located aft of the VIP cabin, on port side Entrance from the VIP cabin or from the corridor TECMA WC Brandy-coloured (brown) cold glass oval washbasin with oak wood top Chromeplated mixer tap Round shower cubicle (3 doors) Shower column in metallic brown ABS Cabinet with 2 sliding doors above the washbasin top Lighting: down light on cabinet and spots in the shower Round openable porthole with wooden Venetian blinds Decapé oak floor with solid wood grating Natural air extraction Head accessories.
- On starboard side 2 single fixed beds Headboard with mirror and oak panels 1 night table between the two beds (2 opening compartments) 1 wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves 3 peaks under the bed Ceilings: portal in oak and ceiling in ivory GRP with fabric panel 1 round openable porthole Wooden Venetian blind Carpeted floor Spotlights
- Cockpit/ Swim Platform
- Cockpit: Access to the cockpit from a stainless steel and Plexiglas gate 2.7 m central telescopic gangway OPACMARE in teak and steel (capacity 300 kg) with access from cockpit bench 2 stainless steel cleats H. 110 mm L. 350 mm. Warping station: overall dimensions:1230 x 210 LH/RH stainless steel stern cable gland with button Saloon access door with 2 stainless steel-crystal glass shutters C-shaped cockpit bench for 4 people (in GRP, integrated into the deck, width 2.47 m) Cushions for cockpit bench NEW 3-2013 Side peak on the left Engine compartment access from cockpit floor. Crew cabin access from the cockpit bench, port side Teak floor (side deck access steps excluded) Curved handrail on the stern platform Handrail for the fly bridge access staircase Handles on cockpit bench arms Lighting: spots on the ceiling Hot and cold water shower mixer Swimplatform: Opacmare hydraulic swimplatform Lights on the stern bathing platform Non-slip floor Telescopic bathing ladder in stainless steel (4 steps).
- GRP cockpit steps with 6 steps External steps faced in teak Non-slip floor Waterproof access hatch in aluminium and Plexiglas(New) Smoked Plexiglas windshield with stainless steel and aluminium frame Fiberglass Radar Arch with sliding sunroof option Stainless steel handrails (Tubular, 30 x 1.5) Sunbathing area on bow with New cushions Helm station: fixed seat for 1 person, adjustable steering wheel control (wheel with four spokes, painted white) L-shaped sofa joined with stern sunbathing area (all new cushions 1 2013) Teak table with central leg in stainless steel 1 bow peak Waste bin in fly bridge unit Sink with cold water Manual saerchlight Stainless steel lights support Self-inflating raft place on aft-flybridge on the left 2 speakers connected to the saloon radio The pilot console includes: main engine control instruments, alarm LEDs, engine ignition controls, fore anchorwinch controls, horn control, trim tab controls, bow thruster control, adjustable searchlight on control, standard 12V cigar lighter socket, chain metre counter.
- Engine Room/ Machinery
- Engine room: Access from the cockpit via hatch Battery housing: 1 bulkhead case, aft, on frame above water heater; 1 box in crew cabin, behind headboard bulkhead Soundproof insulation Engine exhaust: Submerged by-pass exhaust system Stainless steel insulated exhaust pipes Ventilation: - Engine room Air intakes in the hull (grids + separator filters) Engine room ventilation/forced air: two fans, 24V D. 250 mm Force extraction: two fans, 24V D. 250 mm. Hydraulic system: BCS hydraulic power steering system Lower helm/Upper helm Bennett Trim tabs Raymarine autopilot Bilge system: 3 electric pumps 24V - with high water alarm Emergency bilge pump bypass system Fire system: Controls in cockpit and emergency button Engine room fire system Fuel system: Two connected aluminium tanks in stainless steel, 1170 l capacity each (total capacity 2340 litres) Electronic fuel gauge in main helm station (Port tank) Optical fuel gauge indicator on the right tank 2 single Filters (decanters) (RACOR 900) for the engines + 1 filter PFG20 NAUCO for the generator 2 filler intakes on the walkways 2 air escapes Fresh water system: 1- 590 litre polyethylene tank under the stairs down to the cabins, corridor. With retainer frame in aluminium and GRP cradle Water filler on the right walkway Level sensor with electronic gauge in helm station Tank breather on bulkhead FEIT 890 QDCE 24 V water pressure pump with silent blocks (45 l/min ) in engine room Sigmar Compact 60 l water heater 220V – 800W Predisposition for shore water plug Hot/cold water line: head compartments, galley, bathing platform shower Cold water line only; fly-bridge sink, cold water only in engine room Fresh water WC washing Black water system: 1- 225 l polyethylene tank under the VIP cabin (stern tank) Level sensor with 2 levels Tank breather in bulkhead with anti-odour filter 1 FEIT PVM 0.2 macerator pump Extraction from the side deck Tecma WC (with macerator pump). All WCs discharge into the tank Discharge into the sea (manual only) Grey water system: 1- 225-litre Grey water tank with auto/manual discharge Level sensor for grey water tank FEIT PVM0,16 grey water discharge pump Sea water system: 2 heavy duty stainless steel sea strainers Sea water Chain washdown
- Deck & Hull
- 1 telescopic boat hook Mesh covers for windshield and side windows on deckhouse Cover for fly-bridge instruments Mooring lines (5 parts 12 m length, diam. 20 mm, 8 parts 3 m length, diam. 8 mm) 8 fenders 900 x 300 - white 8 fender covers, blue, H 830 with Azimut logo Owner manual plus Azimut bag
- Electrical System
- On-board voltages 220 V – 50 Hz A.C. , 24V D.C., 12V A.C. The main electric panels are installed in the helm station, engine room and crew cabin 24V breakers panel for all utilities in the main helm station 220V breakers panel in the galley above the fridge and power source selector (shore or generator) 24V DC breakers and 220V AC breakers in the engine room and crew cabin for the different 24V DC and 220V AC utilities on the two panels respectively. 3 Raymarine Cameras Kohler 20 kW generator. One 50A on glendinning cable master One 50A inlet Batteries 1 group 24V, 270 Ah for services 1 group 24V, 180 Ah for engines 1 battery 12V, 70 Ah, for generator 50A electronic battery charger (220 / 110V) 10A generator battery charger (220 / 110V) A.C. sockets: std Eu D.C. sockets: in main helm and flybridge 24V waterproof external lights
- US Package Double Racors Mosquito Screens Bow Thruster Joystick easy docking bow-stern thruster and engine interface Teak side decks Teak Flybridge Glendenning Cablemaster Washer / Dryer in Crewsquarters Dinette, Helm and Galley Raytheon G Series, 2 Screens in Main Helm and one upper console Refrigerator on Flybridge Refrigerator on aft deck under dinette HD 72 nm radar Hydraulic Platform Cockpit table Colored Hull Inner spring Mattress Master Peace Warranty Hardtop with opening sunshade Sofa bed in Main Salon DSS System w/ receivers Canvas Package TV Package Coast Guard Kit Bose Home Theater System Coachroof Cushions Easy Handling system A/C Duct in Master and VIP Head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Dean direct at 954 328 2700 for the botttom line.