- 92 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Amer 92' Special Edition Deluxe. This custom model has been built in Decò style, luxury interiors by Italian Architect Stefano Tini and bi-color hull in white and light gold. Used only for private use. This Amer is a demonstration of how the Permare is able to satisfy the client in the customization of the boat.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Very nice and comfortable salon. Inspired by the famous French Hotel Negresco interiors style. You can recognize all Liberty design and details. Mirrors and painted stained glasses are masterpiece by Polloni school in Florence. The floor is carpeted clear edged tone on tone. There are three (3) cabins: the Owner’s Cabin is in the middle of the boat, the two Guest Cabins are at prow and the Crew Quarter on the prow zone.
- Main Salon
- Daily toilet on one side Large salon with furniture handmade using four different woods Silk panels Floral painted glass bar Dining Area Stairs to access the Owner’s cabin
- Modern galley with all the facilities Corian top and floor in white color Dishwasher Cooking plates Big size oven Large GE Refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- On the lower deck there is the owner cabin divided in two. A large cabin with a double bed and wardrobes. A beautiful bathroom with a precious stone wall made in green Pakistan onyx. An office with a capitonné sofa bed with wardrobe and bathroom
- Guest Stateroom
- In the wheelhouse there is the second staircase to access the guest state room. Two twin cabins with two single beds each. Bathrooms with shower in the same Art Decò style as in the rest of the boat. In each cabin LCD & HI-FI Installation.
- FLYBRIDG E equipped with Jacuzzi, barbeque, refrigerator, table and seats, and bimini top PROW ZONE with sundeck, aft zone with dining area, table and sofa STERN PLATFORM "Transformer" which provides services to tender lift, hoist, gangway and swim ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Touch screen system to monitoring engines room and all boats installations Furuno integrated color system radar-plotter-eco-sounder with separated keyboards 17'' sunview monitor Second Furuno GPS receiver with interface Second plotter C-MAP VHF Furuno with DSC-GMDSS class D including communication antenna Autopilot Furuno with servo helm station automatic release system and integrated plotter interface Second autopilot Furuno station on the flybridge Rudder angle indicator independent from the pilot and with the remote on the flybridge Tridata Furuno RD-30 with eco-sounder sensor independent and log ultrasonic sensor (doppler) Acoustic signal installation with electronic hornet under RINA rules
- Tensions employed on board are: EU 380 V 50Hz 3 phases for the power driving circuits 24V c.c. for low power circuits – Signals, Lighting, Electrical equipment and communication 12V for the circuits that start the generators
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- n. 2 MTU 12V2000 M931800 hp engines At 1000 rpm: 10,2 knots – 54 l/h equal to 5,3 lmp At 1200 rpm: 12 knots – 94 l/h equal to 7,8 lmp At 1600 rpm: 16,8 knots – 130 l/h equal to 15,4 lmp At 1800 rpm: 20 knots – 320 l/h equal to 16 lmp At 2000 rpm: 23,6 knots – 400 l/h equal to 16,9 lmp At 2200 rpm: 27 knots – 500 l/h equal to 18,5 lmp At 2400 rpm: 30 knots – 590 l/h equal to 19,6 lmp Impressive low consumptions Possibility to use only one engine during long or night crossing
- Broker's Comments
- The maximum comfort with the worldwide famous Italian design are providing this vessel with perfect merge of efficiency and beauty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.