- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- OX 66 Saltwater Series II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1998 26' Regulator, powered by twin 225 Yamaha OX66 Outboards. options include, Fiberglass T-Top, Outriggers, curtain package, Tri-axle trailer and more. Call for full details.
- Fiberglass T-Top Outriggers w/ Lay Down Mounts 3 Sided Spray Curtain Package Coaming Pads Tackle Center Leaning Post 4 Rod Rocket Launcher on Leaning Post 5 Rod Rocket Launcher on T-Top Forward Seating w/ Storage underneath In Deck Forward Fish Box w/ Macerator In Deck Live Well Hydraulic Steering Tilt Helm Raw Water Wash Down Transom Storage / Ice Box Aluminum Bow Rail Armstrong Engine Bracket Cooler Seat Fowrard of Console
- Furuno Nav Net GPS/ Plotter/ 36 Mile Radar 10.4" Display Ritchie Compass Icom M45 VHF radio Furuno Sounder 50/200kHz w/ 600 and 1kw Transducer Furuno navPilot Auto Pilot Pioneer AM / FM / CD Stereo System
- (2) Batteries Battery Selector Switches 12v DC Electrical Panel Nav Lights Cockpit Courteys Lights Remote Spotlight Guest Battery Charger
- Engine & Mechanical
- Fuel / Water Seperator Filters Fuel Shut Off Valves Bennett Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Tilt Helm
- 2003 Loadmaster Tri-Axle Trailer
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.