Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Crew: prepared for 14 people
Marine toilet with flush through hull seacock
Two manual pumps
Three burner gas
Ask for extensive list on electronics & sails
Aqua Signal navigation lights, three 105 Amp batteries, two services and one engine.
Hull material: Carbon Pre-preg & PVC sandwich
Mást: Hall Spars in carbon – Scott Ferguson Design
Boom: Hall Spars in carbon
Two spinaker poles: Hall Spars in carbon
Harken Winch System: 2 primaries connected to coffee
Sail number: ESP - 7373
Rating: GPH 528.5 sec. /mile
Hull and deck on male mould, with Corecell and Divinycell core, laminated with carbon pre-preg and post cured on oven.
Led antimony keel, CNC milled by Iron Brothers.
Rudder on pre-preg carbon and nomex, with self aligning JP3 bearings.
Two carbon Edson Custom wheels, with chain and vectran rope transmission. Emergency tiller.
Complete Botín & Carkeek drawings (delivery upon designers approval)
Mast setting data
Sail cross over chart
CD with building sequence
- Yanmar engine and sail drive. Gori bronze propeller with Spinlock throttle on deck. Boat motors at 8 knots.
- Flexible water tanks, and stainless steel fuel tank, aprox capacity 80 lts.
- Emergency first aid kit
- Two FIRE extinguishers
- Two liferafts 13-14 persons
- Fog horn
- Radar reflector
- Radar reflector data
- Life vest 14 units
- Life harness with 2m security rope
- 4 red flares with parachute
- 4 red hand flares
- 4 white hand flares
- 2 orange smoke flares
- Emergency navigation lights