- 26 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 43L V6
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: West Palm Beach FL) The Tollycraft 26 Sedan is Tollycraft’s all-time best selling boat. A compact cruiser with big cruiser features, she has a flybridge, cockpit, comfortable cabin to insure comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway 26’ Sedan is ready to accommodate.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with new bimini top. The centerline helm station has helm seat with guest seating to either side. The upper station is fully equipped with Garmin 128 GPS chartplotter, Hummingbird fishfinders, VHF, compass, and stereo. Below is the 49 square foot cockpit with bimini top and room to spare. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, new anchor, and roller.
The air-conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting. As you enter the cabin you find an enclosed head compartment and booth-style dinette to starboard. The galley spans the port side with lower station forward. The galley features teak cabinets, formica counter, stainless steel sink, refrigerator, three-burner gas range with oven, microwave oven, and under-counter storage. For overnight getaways there is a forward v-berth with filler cushion.
In the Mood is powered by twin Mercruiser 220-hp 4.3L V6 engines with low hours. A “like new” Continental triple-axle trailer is included for transport and storage. This affordable Tollycraft 34 is ready fish or to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Air-Conditioned Cabin Forward V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage Convertible Dinette with Under-Seat Storage Full Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Teak Cabinets Formica Counter Stainless Steel Sink Three-Burner Range with Oven Microwave Oven Refrigerator Booth-Style Dinette
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Flybridge with Bimini Top 49 Square Foot Cockpit with Bimini Top
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 128 GPS Chartplotter Hummingbird Fishfinder VHF Radio Compass Bridge Stereo Cabin Stereo
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Crusader 4.3L 220-hp V6 Engines New Risers and Manifolds New Starters New Water Pump Inverter Water Heater Trim Tabs Like New Continental Triple-Axle Trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.