- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Downeast-style" Pocket Cruiser, Updated and Ready To Go!
Solidly-built, designed by C. Raymond Hunt with a deep-V hull, extra-wide beam and nice size cabin, feels much bigger than her 26' length would imply! This all purpose design is ideal for fishing, cruising for a couple or just spending the day on the water with family and friends.
Major refit performed by her present owner in 2009/2010 with many updates and upgrades including:
- Hull awlgripped in flag blue
- Custom Hardtop
- New Upholstery inside and out
- LED Lighting
- New Electronics
- Engine updates
- New S/S Bow Rail
- New Fbg Swim Platform
Powered by recently updated twin fuel injected 5.7L inboards with only 230 hours SMOH, that deliver a good turn of speed and excellent fuel economy (10GPH at cruise).
If you're looking for a great "all purpose" boat that has a pedigree, one that will turn heads and deliver a quality ride at an affordable price -- this is the one! Custom trailer also available. Owners have decided to move up and this one is seriously for sale. Must see to appreciate - call to schedule a showing today!
- Nicely appointed cabin with updated fabrics and teak trim. V-berth forward with drop down upper berth - Sleeps 3 Stand-up head to stbd with sink, H/H shower and Jabsco electric toilet Galley to port with S/S sink, 2 burner alcohol/electric stove and new m(12v) Isotherm refrigerator
- Deck and Hull
- Many updates and upgrades, completed in 2009/2010 including: Flag blue Awlgrip painted hull New fbg custom Hardtop Enclosure with side opening vents, overhead hatch, center front opening window and (4) LED overhead lights. No more troublesome canvas/isinglass to deal with! New Windshield Wipers New roll-pleated Cushions throughout New S/S heavy-duty Bowrail Custom-built fbg Swim Platform w/3 step ladder Numerous other features: Engine boxes with rear facing seats - built-in insulated cooler to stbd and built-in storage compartment to port Two in-deck, removable storage/fish boxes 6 rodholders (2 each side and 2 on transom) S/W and F/W washdowns 2 Under gunwhale LED lights Bennet Trim Tabs New Compass New Powerwinch Anchor Windlass
- Updated electronics package: Northstar Explorer 657 GPS Northstar Explorer 721 VHF w/DSC Sony CDX -M501P CD/MP3/Stereo w/4 spkrs
- 3 Batteries New onboard Battery Charger Shore Power LED Lighting Fwd Spotlight mounted on Hardtop
- Twin Sea Maxx engines, 5.7L, 295HP - GM blocks with Mutiport Fuel Injection Port Engine has new (2010) block, new exhaust system, new exhaust risers, new fuel pump, new water pump, new alternator Starboard Engine was rebuilt in 2008 and has new exhaust risers, new fuel pump, new water pump, new alternator 230 hours SMOH -- less than 1000 hours total on the boat, since new.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jim Rabenstine on his cell at 954-275-8300 or via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org