- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Mag BIII
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Loaded with many extras, canvas, plus cockpit cover,twin 496 Mag BIII Mercs, 7.3-KW Kohler generator, plus many upgraded options. Always serviced on schedule and in perfect condition.
Must really see this boat to appreciate.
- Imron standard graphics & cockpit striping White with back hull stripe Black canvas Light grey cockpit carpet Polished 5" chrome searchlight Three Bomar cabin hatches w/integrated OceanAir rollout SKY screens and room darkening privacy shades Stainless steel rails Stainless steel cleats and hardware Stainless steel fuel fills Stainless steel port lights with screens Tinted, tempered, curved glass windshield w/center walk through and polished stainless steel frame Nonskid deck Two foam filled deck pads with stainless steel rails Windshield wipers Polished chrome air horn Radar arch w/mast light Integrated swim platform w/concealed stainless steel four step ladder and pop up cleats Transom shower with hot and cold water controls Molded fiberglass transom trunk w/pneumatic lifts
- Deep Cherry high gloss cabinetry Hardwood dove tailed drawers Corian counter tops Polished stainless steel sink Concealed two burner electric stove Concealed refrigerator Microwave oven Concealed trash receptacle Demand hot and cold water system Water level gauge 120V water heater with engine heat exchanger City water hookup Cabin bilge pump w/high water alarm Two carbon monoxide detectors Fire extinguisher
- Private forward stateroom
- w/double high gloss deep cherry finish doors Centerline bed with stowage below 15" LCD TV/DVD Remote stereo control Two 100W 6 1/2" 2-way marine grade speakers Individual reading lights Two hanging lockers with automatic lights and mirrors Custom décor pillows and draperies (Morning Sand)
- Mid cabin salon
- Curved Ultra Leather sofa w/dual height , high glossed solid wood dinning table & filler cushions Custom décor pillows and draperies (Morning Sand) Cabinetry in deep cherry high gloss finish Stowage under steps In-floor stowage compartments 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner w/digital climate control 120V& 12 V electrical panels 20" LCD TV/DVD Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo w/high power output, changer control, 10 disk CD-Changer, four 100W 6 1/2" 2-way marine grade speakers, 8" subwoofer w /920W amplification, full feature remote, iPod docking station, Sirius Satellite antenna Sliding/locking cabin door Custom Patterned carpet Carpet cover
- Aft cabin
- Ultra leather aft cabin lounge/double birth w/filler cushion, cherry wood cocktail table, and privacy curtain Cedar lined aft hanging locker wit automatic light 15" LCD TV/DVD Central vacuum (WalVac)
- VacuFlush unit w/holding tank, dockside pump out Separate shower w/door Deep Cherry high gloss cabinetry Corian counter tops Fan 120V outlets Holding tank level indicator
- Burl wood-finish dash panels Livorsi illuminated instrumentation with domed chrome bezels Ritchie compass Raymarine digital dept sounder Livosi shifters/throttles w/in handle trim switches Tilt steering wheel Bennett trim tab switches with position indicators Illuminated waterproof accessory rockers Stereo volume control Premium sound with two 300W 6' X 9" 3 way marine grade speakers & four 100W 6 1/2" 2-way marine grade speakers w /920W amplification & 200W subwoofer iPod/MP3 port Fifteen polished stainless steel drink holders Cockpit/swim platform courtesy/boarding lights and hand held remote controls Twin command seating w/dual position helm and companion seats Port lounge storage w/fiberglass storage Aft U-shaped seating w/fiberglass storage, two dual height tables and sun pads Custom cockpit pillows Mold fiberglass wet bar w/integrated sink, Corian countertop and trash receptacle Fire extinguisher 12 volt power disconnect Custom patterned cockpit carpet Pneumatic assist transom door Sunbrella (Black) Bimini top, front and side curtains & extended aft enclosure w/ SeaMark vinyl undercoating Sunbrella (Black) cockpit cover w/ SeaMark vinyl undercoating
- Engine Room
- Twin engine installation (Mercruiser 496 magnum w/bravo 3s) Closed water cooling systems Motorized hatch lift Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts Three main batteries (new in 2012) Disconnect switched for batteries Battery panel emergency switch 60 amp battery charger Active galvanic corrosion protection system Low noise rotary bilge blowers Automatic bilge pump High water alarm Bennett Hydraulic trim tabs 7.3 KW Kohler low-CO emissions gas generator w/battery
- Custom quilted bedspread w/matching pillows, shams, bed linens VacuFlush unit w/holding tank, dockside pump out Bow thruster Concealed disconnect coiled hose freshwater anchor/transom washdown system VHF radio w/antenna Smartcraft SC 5000 multi system monitor Cockpit 12V refrigerator Engine fresh water flush system New (2012) Interlux VC Offshore bottom paint w/Interlux InterProtect barrier coat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Your Formula Expert: Juan has sucessfully closed on over 100 Formulas during his long career, and currently has over 16 Formulas listed. Call Juan to work with an experienced Formula specialist.