- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Turbo Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The flagship of the Maxum fleet, this command bridge cruiser features smooth elegant styling, a light airy interior and two private staterooms.
This boat has only 150 engine hours, but is certainly not neglected! Recently hauled and bottom painted, her engines are serviced regularly. The single helm leaves plenty of room in the salon for the comfortable dinette.
She is priced to sell, so don't miss out on this fantastic boat!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 4600 SCB has an aerodynamic design that eases this graceful craft onto a plane quickly and smoothly. Superb tracking and a smooth, stable ride result in easy handling, comfort, and safety. The command bridge station features a double-wide adjustable helm seat plus 360-degree visibility for precision dockside handling. A fully functional entertainment center is conveniently located on the bridge and features a molded-in sink and faucet. The L-shaped lounge provides comfortable space for guests, with stowage under. The interior has abundant headroom, elegant detailing, and rich textures. There's Berber carpeting, Corian surfaces, and Ultraleather coverings. Muted colors and rich woods are accented with strategic lighting, and soft curves echo the sleek design of the exterior. The midcabin provides twin-size berths, a 110-volt outlet, and an illuminated cedar-lined closet
- GPS Chartplotter Radar Depth Sounder VHF Autopilot Trim Tab Controls Windlass Controls Instrumentation: Analog, tach, voltmeter, oil pressure guage, fuel and temp guage. Bridge Seating Captains bench seat Port lounge L-shaped seating, w/ table Bimini Top Wet bar sink, storage Speakers
- Berber style carpet Elevated dinette seats 4 with great outside view Large windows to port and starboard provide great exterior views Full Roman window shades Lots of storage in Cherry wood cabinetry to port, starboard and overhead U-shaped wraparound sofa in ultraleather comfortable seats 6 and converts to sleeper and has storage Large telescoping salon table with matching top 120V & 12V outlets
- Corian Countertops Double Stainless Steel Sinks 3 burner Electric Stovetop Convection Oven/Microwave 6.3 cu.ft. Refrigerator with seperate freezer Ice Maker Built in Coffee Maker Plenty of Storage
- Master Stateroom Queen walk around berth Hanging locker w/ shelves Cabinet Hullside shelfs Vanity Overhead hatch & lights Reading lights (2) Ports Master Head VacuFlush toilet Stall shower / tub Vanity w/ sink, storage below Medicine cabinet w/ mirror Port Towel racks Guest Stateroom Twin berths, w/ fill converts to queen Hullside cabinets Hanging Locker w/ shelves Drawer Overhead & reading lights Guest Head VacuFlush toilet Stall shower Vanity w/ sink, storage below Med Cabinet w/ Mirror Port Towel racks
- Additional Information
- Dinghy and OB New Refrigerator New Batteries Bow Thruster New bottom paint 11/2012 AC/Heat Westerbeke 8kW Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Denise George 310-490-9432, or Denise@Denisonyachtsales.com