- 41 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Mojito is a one owner boat, purchased new in 2005, and she is ready for her second owner. A very fast, comfortable, well-equipped, Class A Bluewater boat, Mojito just had a bottom job done and is ready to go. Come and take a look.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 1098.00 sq ft I : 51.50 ft J : 14.17 ft P : 49.25 ft E : 19.33 ft Working Sail Area : 1098.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Ballast: 6390 lb Max Draft: 5.83 ft
- Mojito is built using the infusion technique, the lead keel has a moderate bulb and the deck fittings are the best available. The Centurion 40s is also equipped with the Wauquiez patented transom platform fitted on the 45s. In terms of accommodation, the Centurion 40s favours comfort above all : 2 double cabins, separate head and shower compartments, « L » shaped galley, and 2 real sea berths in the saloon. The quality of the cabinetwork inside is in the pure Wauquiez tradition, combining elegance and functionality.
- Eno 2 burner stove with oven Microwave Refrigerator, 12 V Separate Freezer, 12 V Double bowl stainless sink with covers Plenty of counter space
- Two Raymarine Chartplotters, Type E, US and Caribbean Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Radar Raymarine tridata 60 ICOM VHF radio
- Ground Tackle
- Quick windlass with 100 feet of chain and 100 feet of nylon rode Bruce Anchor Danforth Anchor Blade Anchor
- Air X Wind generator with new blades Norpro 4.3 Diesel generator with 1038 hours Shore power cords 600 Amp house battery bank 1200 Watt inverter/ charger 100 Amp starter batteries, one for engine, one for generator
- Doyle full batten main with 3 reef points Doyle roller furling jib Lazy jacks All lines to cockpit Anchor sail
- Roomy Saloon New teak and holly sole, 2012 Custom made mattress for forward cabin
- Much more
- Spectra Watermaker 2006 Avon inflatable 10 feet 15 HP Yamaha 6 Person Zodiak Offshore Life raft Emergency Life sling and man overboard pole
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Bruce to make an appointment to see Mojito. Cell: 814 341 0094