- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- EH 700T-220 HP each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
It's all about the pilot house which makes this boat one of the most popular and comfortable yachts in history. Operating the boat from the pilot house is a breeze and offers amazing visibility, while the view and handling from the bridge will put a permanent smile on your face. Cruise ready, just step aboard. Well maintained by her 2 owners over the past 19 years. Her current owner is a marine engineer and has maintained her to high standards. A lot of boat for the buck, her owners have finished their southern cruise and have put "Cheers" up for sale. Offers encouraged.
- Master stateroom forward with walk-around double berth, generous drawer and locker storage, four opening portlights, two opening hatches overhead and ensuite head with vanity, sink, electric toilet and tub/shower. Aft to port is a convertible office with built-in desk and settee which converts to upper and lower berths. Guest stateroom further aft to port with double berth, drawer and locker storage and two opening portlights. Directly across the companionway is the second head with vanity, sink, electric toilet and stall shower. Up four steps to the salon with galley to port with L-settee. Tastefull wood counter to starboard with built-in, hideaway 42" wide screen LCD TV, new Haier wine fridge, U-line icemaker and built in storage. Up four steps to the pilothouse with center-line helm opening doors both port and starboard to the side decks and L-settee with table. Interior is clean with recent fabrics and newer carpet. She is clean and ready for her new owners personal touch.
- Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven Norcold refrigerator freezer - new '09 Haier Wine Refrigerator - new 2012 Whirlpool microwave NuTone food center with jar U-line icemaker - new '09 Large, deep stainless steel sink Teak and holly galley sole
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1000C Raytheon R21 radar Cetec Compu Course 220 Autopilot Northstar 800X loran Icom IC-M304 VHF Ensign digital tach sync Si Tex DL-2 depth White Star compass (2)
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning - 3 units total, 2 newer with SMX controls, 40,000 BTU total Separate electric heat Fresh water cooling Racor 900FG fuel water separators with vacuum guages Algae-X system Hydraulic steering Engine alarm system Trim tabs
- Westerbeke 12.5 KW generator in sound box 50A/125V AC electrical service 12V DC electrical service 2 4D batteries, new 2012 1 Group 27 battery Pro Mariner 60 amp battery charger
- Exterior wood refinished and in excellent condition Muir Cougar windlass CQR anchor with chain and line rode Foredeck seat with cushion and cover Stainless steel fender racks with fenders Radar arch Davit Boston Whaler tender with Yamaha 8 hp. outboard and cover Windshield wipers Transom door Swim platform with boarding ladder Bimini top Bridge cover Textalene covers on side windows Remote control spotlight
- Brokers Comments
- "Cheers" has been under the care of two owners for the past 19 years, most of which was spent cruising the Chesapeake Bay. Well maintained with fresh varnish, newer carpets, interior fabrics, some appliances and a very clean / equipped engine room. Her present owner, a marine engineer by trade, has completed a southern cruise and have put "Cheers" up for sale. Offers are encouraged.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins , Central listing Agent at 941-504-0790 For quickest email response please use the following address: Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Hi, I am Doug Jenkins, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in Clearwater, Fl, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We Assist with Worldwide Shipping ! To find other similar vessels, click here .