- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OFFERS CONSIDERED FOR THIS 1983 TROJAN 10-METER SEDAN -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with only 554 oroginal hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Onan 6.5kw Generator, Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Full Enclosure, Auto Pilot, Full Galley w/Sink/Hot Water/Microwave/Refrigerator/Stove, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Rakish sedan cruiser from the 1980s packs surprising living space into a modest 33-foot length. Original Eurostyle interior with curved bulkheads -- an offset companionway isolated the salon from the lower-level dinette and galley. Note that lower helm was standard in pre-1987 models. Standard 350hp gas engines cruise at 18-knots (mid 20s top)
- Forward Berth Dinette Forward to Starboard (U-Shaped) Settee to Port (Ahead of Galley) Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Microwave Oven Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Engine Sync. Auto Pilot
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Onan 6.5kw Generator
- Bow Pulpit (2) Forward Deck Hatches Swim Platform
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Lee Outriggers (19') (4) Downriggers (Cannon) FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.