- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- L6140 AL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A fine example of a true classic rugged built Torres 48.
This proven tournament winner has abundant storage and will accommodate numerous anglers and guests in any sea conditions.
Her twin Lugger diesels are dependable and economical.
- Large open galley with spacious counter tops Double sink w/ faucet Galley maid triple burner elect. Stove and oven Magic chief microwave Beverage air double door stainless fridge’s
- Oversized transom fish box Rupp triple spreader outriggers Aluminum tower w/full controls Twin helm chairs on bridge Two Kristal 651 elect teaser reels Two Shimano Tiagra 50 teaser reels Four rod rocket launcher Salt water wash down Aluminum handrail on foredeck Pulpit and windlass w/plow anchor and chain Insulated cockpit ice box Hardtop on bridge and buggy top 28 rod holders Trim tabs
- Electronics & Helm
- Sitex gps-7 North star 6000i plotter/gps Icom 502 vhf Standard horizon VHF Sea 156 VHF/FM Simrad Anritsu Radar Simrad Taiyo sonar Furuno GP 7000F C-MAP GPS ARC spotlight Fusion ms-ip600 am/fm receiver Two Sea 330 HF/SSB Simrad ap11 auto pilot Main Engine Flo Scans Ritchie compass
- Two 50 amp shore power Two Cruiseair reverse cycle digital A/C units 20kw northern lights genset w/ 5615 hr’s 115A/C 12V D/C electrical panel 12V Batteries w/switches
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Lugger l6140AL 644hp w/ 3500 hr.’s Oil change system Dual Racors Flo scan fuel system Trolling valves
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.