- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This head turning Out Island was commissioned in June of 2010 and has warranty on the Cummins engines until June 2015. Bausch tower with full controls & electronics, GREAT Garmin touch screen electronics package, FLIR thermal night vision system, lockable rod storage for 43 rods (from inshore to bent butts), SAT phone, internet and radio, underwater lights, see full specs below for details.
The new owner will enjoy an outstanding soft and dry ride and is comfortably fished with just 2 on board.
- Accommodations & Layout
- The 38' Out Island offers a spacious, well equipped cockpit and helm deck, that allows the captain and crew to operate as one. A Center helm provides great visibility and allows the captain the capability to be in the action if need be in the cockpit. There are two large bench seats to port and starboard with storage and refrigeration underneath. There is plenty of storage and refrigeration on the helm deck and the engine room is accessed through a day hatch or the electric deck hatch. Large fish boxes, tackle drawers & storage, electric reel plugs, and plenty of rod holders are just a few options that give this express a true tournament style layout. The tower with full electronics provides the option to run the boat comfortably up top. Below decks is a well laid out area providing comfort for island or weekend trips with plenty of storage. Forward is a double diagonal berth with custom rod storage overhead. To port and starboard are side storage cabinets with custom rod storage to starboard. Further aft is a hanging locker and a settee that has an electric high/low table to convert in to a double berth. Across to port is the galley with cooktop, microwave and refrigerator. Aft of the galley is the head and shower with rod holder and tackle storage. There is an abundance of storage all around the boat.
- A/C & Heat Flat screen TV Double diagonal berth forward with storage underneath Custom rod storage overhead Custom rod storage starboard cabinet forward Electric High/low dinette that converts to a double berth Storage beneath dinette seating Custom steps entering salon with storage Overhead Bomar hatch Drawer & cabinet storage 12-volt receptacles 2- vhf radios in salon KVH Satellite phone and internet Clarion stereo system with pioneer speakers
- • Corian countertops • Push button positive latch knobs • Vitrifrigo drawer refrigerator & freezer • 12 volt receptacles • Princess (2) burner electric stove • Tundra refrigerator • Panasonic Microwave/Convection oven
- • Fiberglass sink with storage underneath • Vanity mirror • Electric head • Standup shower • Custom rod storage • Custom tackle storage
- Helm Deck
- • Center helm with single lever controls • Overhead lighting • Non skid deck • Release teak helm seat • Release teak ladder back reversible companion seating backrests • Helm deck 3-sided enclosure with u-zips • Two covered and recessed Teezer reels mounted under hard top • Refrigerated drink box to starboard of helm chair
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- • (2) Garmin 7212 touchscreen units (chart, bottom, radar, SAT weather) • 12kw Garmin HD open array radar • Simrad AP 28 autopilot • ICOM IC-m504 vhf radio • Cummins SMARTCRAFT digital engine displays • FLIR thermal night vision system (can display on either Garmin screen) • ACR spotlight with helm control • Ritchie compass • (3) Garmin cameras (1 aft facing in engine room, 1 aft facing on hardtop, 1 aft facing on tower) viewed on Garmin machines and tv • Clarion stereo control at helm • KVH satellite with tv, internet, sat phone, and sat radio capability • Lenco trim tabs • Lewmar windlass with helm control • Single lever electronic engine controls Tower electronics • Garmin touchscreen multifunctional unit • ICOM vhf radio • Single lever electronic engine controls • Ritchie compass • Console cover • Storage in console
- Deck & Cockpit
- • Bausch American tower with hardtop and padded two person tower seat • (10) tower mounted rod holders • (9) gunnel mounted rodholders • (2) Hardtop LED spreader lights • (2) tower mounted spreader lights • Rupp double spreader outriggers with center rigger • LED running lights in hardtop • (4) underwater lights (2 in transom and 2 under hull) • Electric reel plugs under gunnel • Cockpit combing bolster cushions • Under gunnel rod & gaff storage • Salt & freshwater washdown • Cockpit tackle lockers and drawers • Transom door & gate • Transom livewell • (2) in deck macerated fish boxes • (6) rod Murray Brothers rocket launcher • Anchor roller • Lewmar anchor windlass with foot control and helm control • Stainless steel plow anchor with chain and rope • Bomar hatch • Stainless chocks • Stainless cleats
- Electrical System
- • 7.5 kw Phasor generator (950hrs) • 50amp shore power • AC/DC breaker panel • (4) Odyssey batteries (2 for engines, 1 for generator, and 1 house battery) • Battery paralleling switch • Battery shut off • Charles 65amp battery charger
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- • Cummins QSC8.3 500hp engines (850hrs) – warranty until June 2015 • ZF transmissions with electric controls at lower helm and tower • Engine synchronizer • Fireboy extinguishing system • Engine room camera • Oil change system • Dripless shaft seals • Racor fuel filter system for engines & generator • Dayhatch and electronic lifting hatch for great engine room access • Holding tank with macerator • High water alarm
- Owners personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.