- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HAGO is a lightly used Hinckley Picnic Boat EP. She combines the classic lines of the Picnic Boat and shallow draft of the Jet Drive system. She is a one owner boat which has always been stored under our JetBoat Program in Portsmouth RI. Yanmar 500-hours service performed winter 2013. Sistership main photo only.
- HAGO is a Hinckley Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) which sleeps two comfortably and includes an enclosed Head/shower, and Galley. In the bridgedeck area there is an L-shaped settee with a table and two forward-facing Stidd seats; L-shaped Settee can convert to a berth as well. The boat is located less than 30 minutes from Providence, RI's TF Green Airport. She is stored in a well lit & heated building and easily seen at any point in time. There are no taxes in Rhode Island for boat purchases.
- HULL and DECK
- Construction: The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin, with a carbon fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Green AwlGrip topsides White gelcoat cabin house and deck Double Matterhorn white boot stripe Black bottom Features: The deck sole has a molded nonskid pattern Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform Deck Features: Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens) Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck. (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with removable screens Custom Hinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips Bow rail ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
- The Picnic EP teak-covered engine box has a wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat. The wet bar includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, a storage drawer, and additional storage under the sink The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine Features: Teak capped and side cockpit coamings Courtesy lights under side decks, port and starboard Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located in forward face of stern seat port side A stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets. Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck Sunbrella Jarrett Moss cushions
- Teak finished pilothouse sides and dash (4) Pilothouse windows are green tinted and include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screen/shades Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights. Storage locker under pilothouse settee (2) Hella fans - mounted port and starboard (5) Cup holders Varnished teak locking companionway door Teak varnished book storage to port Teak varnished Binocular holder on the stbd. (helm) side Custom centerline varnished teak handrail is under the pilothouse cabin top (2) Varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top (2) Stidd Slimline N500 helm and navigators seats - covered in Ivory #291-3700 with Orchard #291-4262 piping. Aft Pilothouse - has a cushioned L-shaped settee and a folding varnished teak table. High/low table drops to convert to a small guest berth with filler cushions.
- HELM & ELECTRONICS
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod Teak main cabin bulkhead Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley "JetStick" Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt cigarette-style outlet in chart pocket Three cup holders Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment Raymarine E120 12" color plotter/radar with 2-KW Radome painted to match deck. Raystar 120 WAAS antenna Raytheon ST60 multi-function display with speed, depth and water temperature ICOM M402 DSC VHF radio Raymarine ST-6001 Plus Autopilot with rate sensor Entertainment Electronics Alpine CDA-9827 CD-Receiver, Changer/Controller with AM/FM tuner Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc CD-changer integrated with Alpine Ai-Net (2) Alpine MB Quart DKE-116 black speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead (4) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse Alpine IPOD interface with audio system
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- This is a perfect couple weekend yacht. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. From the Pilothouse companionway is the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. Galley (Port) Cameo White (B) Corian countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle Hot and cold pressure water Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold-plate refrigerator in a self-draining box Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board Microwave 600-watt 110-volt oven 110-volt outlet Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle (3) Cherry pullout drawers Red step-light in galley LP gas sniffer Propane shut-off valve Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area. Head (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning. Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Hella fan Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation. V-Berth (Forward) A double berth is formed with an insert and matching cushion Cushions are upholstered inSunbrella Linen Basil #8301 Storage locker under a V-berth has a shelf and an easy-access cherry drop-front door Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door Hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade Varnished cherry shelves port and starboard over V-berth
- 12-Volt DC Electrical System: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps (2) House Batteries ( NEW 2013) 80-amp battery alternator on engine Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting Electrical 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter Accupoint heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head 110-Volt 30-Amp AC Electrical System: 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and a shore power cord with power indicator light Inverter/Battery Charger with Remote monitor panel Glendinning cord reel for the 30-amp shore power cord
- 2005 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP six-cylinder 440-hp diesel engine (466.3 hrs.) 500 hrs. service recently performed (Winter 2013) Hamilton 292 Jet Drive (Impeller Refurbished by Hamilton 2013) ZFIRM220PL reduction transmission Vetus 7” 12-volt reversible bow thruster. Hinckley custom "JetStick" control system is integrated with the bow thruster. Yanmar fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature Water jet nozzle direction indicator Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated (2) 80-gallon heavy gauge aluminum fuel tanks - total 160-gallons Mylar-faced acoustical foam lined engine box insulation Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser Engine box forced air exhaust fan Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down Muir Electric Windlass Pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 15 ft stainless steel chain + 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket Boat hook - mounted under side deck Brass 6" Bell Dock lines Fenders with cover – and Wichard snap hooks for each fender line Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve Life jackets Hand held flare kit (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com