- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
- Grace was built by Neville Capps of Capps Boat Works of Virginia Beach. She features a large engine room to accommodate twin 800-hp CAT 3406E diesel engines to provide a 27 knot cruise and a top speed over 30 knots. A notable feature in all Capps sport-fishers is the engine air-intake system, which provides moisture-free air to the engine room without side vents on the hull. Air to the engine room is pulled from the cockpit and through the lazarette. A hatch-less cockpit ensures a moisture-free lazarette and supplies dry air to the engines without diminishing the yacht's sleek lines with side vents. ?The interior of the Capps 53 features many custom additions in its two stateroom/two-head arrangement, accommodating two couples or a fishing party of five. The oversized master stateroom forward includes a queen bed, cedar-lined hanging closet, stereo, computer desk with integrated PC screen/television, and private head. The guest stateroom includes a double bed with a single bunk above and cedar-lined hanging closet. The guest head is across the companionway. ?The salon will have a leather settee and galley on the port side. Traveling features include a stackable washer/dryer, oversized generator, subzero refrigerator/?freezer, water maker and ice machine. ?The large cockpit is designed to make a serious big-game fisherman fishing for sailfish in Mexico as equally at home as he is fishing for blue marlin out of his home port. The cockpit comes standard with a Release fighting chair, built-in fish box in the transom and teak covering boards.
- Sub zero refrigerator and freezer U-line ice maker Jenn-Air stove Sony stereo, TV, and CD player Tinted windows Corian counter tops
- The bridge has a varnished teak steering bubble with single lever engine controls and center console, which contains all gauges and system information to operate vessel including two electronics boxes. A fiberglass hardtop with an aluminum frame is mounted securely. Electronics Marine VHF radio Furuno 48 mile radar- not functional Bennett trim tabs EPIRB Dytek sea water temp. • Garmin MFD • Robertson AP 20 autopilot • ACR RCL-100 spotlight
- Large Carolina style cockpit with fiberglass cabinets, Live well, fish box and freezer. Engine room is accessed from this area. Extra rod holders in gunnels, and entire cockpit floor covered in nonskid. Teak fighting chair w/ cover •Multiple rod holders Raw and fresh water wash down Rupp triple box spreader outriggers Eskimo ice chipper that supplies the tramsom fish box Transom door
- 60 amp C-charger 6 Optima batteries 2/0 copper cable with tinned copper terminals Bonded through hulls,fuel tanks and running gear 50 amp 240 volt AC Phone and TV connections 6 GFI receptacles Custom panel with meters, gauges, bilge switches, and breakers
- Engine Room/ Mechanical Systems
- The large and open engine room is painted in white Awlgrip. There is a machinery/pump room forward of the main engines which also contains the vessels generator. Batteries are located inboard of the main engines for easy Access. The water tank is under the engine room deck, which has non-skid texture. Twin 3406 Caterpillar 800 HP engines with 2450hrs Transmissions - Twin disc 1.75 to 1 Glendinning controls, single Lever Glendinning cablemaster Engine alarms Fisher Panda 15 kW generator 2 Aluminum fuel tanks 4 Cruisair AC units, One engineroom AC 4 Bladed Nibral prop
- Recent Updates
- All Racors rebiult in 2012 Oil Changed 10/12 New Drippless Shaft Seals 2012 New Rudder Seals 2012 Cockpit painted 2012 Hull painted summer 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .