- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 FWC Marine
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Silverton Motor Yacht is like new! This vessel has been professionally maintained inside and out. The 392 is an excellent cruiser with a huge spacious interior for luxury liveaboard. "Low Tide Rider" has spent most of her life in fresh and brackish water. The 392’s unique dual “Sidewalk” stairs and high side rails make accessing both sides of the bow fast and safe. The Silverton 392 has the best of all you want in a motor yacht: safety, comfort, dependability, and the interior volume of much larger boats.
"Low Tide Rider" is a must see! She is the best maintained and the cleanest 392 on the market and will be the next 39' Aft Cabin Motor Yacht sold!
- Generator serviced
- Bottom painted
- Buffed and waxed
Seller motivated, bring all offers!!
- Broker Comments
- WOW! Big salon, two nice staterooms, and surgically clean inside and out. Nice aft deck and roomy flybridge. "Low Tide Rider" is an excellent cruising or liveaboard yacht because of her "big boat" layout inside. Nice "sidewalk" steps from the bridge down to the bow is loved by all. Clean bilge and engine room, plus low hours, makes "Low Tide Rider" a highly sought after vessel. Easy to see, seriously for sale, and ready for your inspection. This is a very popular model with aft and VIP staterooms, a huge salon, a full galley, generous bridge seating, and the easy "sidewalk" access to the bow. New elbows and risers in 2010. Don't miss this yacht!
- The unique, wide open spacious floor plan of the salon, galley, and dinette area is entered through a port side sliding door. A large built-in entertainment center is to the port and a sleeper sofa, matching coffee table and ottoman are to the starboard. Forward to the port is the dinette area. Just one step down and you are in a full-sized galley with no partitions, which makes entertaining a pleasure. Forward is the VIP stateroom and head with additional access to the VIP head via a companionway door. To the aft is the full-beam spacious Master Stateroom.
- The wide open, very spacious salon features an L-shaped ultra-leather sleeper sofa to starboard with a custom storage ottoman/coffee table, and cherry wood throughout. The built-in entertainment center with a television, 5-disc CD/DVD changer, and a new AM/FM/CD/iPod stereo with Bose surround sound is located on the bridge. A full-sized galley is forward of the salon to starboard with a dinette to port. Two private staterooms: VIP forward and owner's stateroom aft. Both staterooms feature inner-spring mattresses, en suite heads with separate shower stalls, hanging lockers and drawer storage, opening port lights, and reading lights. Two reverse cycle air conditioning units provide comfort throughout the boating season. The aft deck features a wet bar, icemaker, and plenty of room for entertaining guests.
- Three-burner stove/oven Full-size refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven Spacemaker coffeemaker Solid surface countertops Cherry cabinet and storage drawers 110V outlets Cherry dinette table with ultra-leather seating Extra storage throughout yacht, 28 drawers, and 18 cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Large walk-around berth with custom, inner-spring mattress Huge, open layout Cherry wood cabients and lockers Plenty of storage En suite head with multipole opening ports Large window provides a copious amount of natural lighting Built-in night stands Privacy cherry wood door Reading lights
- VIP Stateroom
- Large berth, forward with custom innerspring mattress Plenty of extra storage space Under-berth storage Two cedar-lined hanging lockers Reading lights En suite head
- Main Deck/Aft Deck
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller IRQ anchor, backup Danforth anchor Anchor windlass with remote switch at bridge and remote pedals on deck Stainless steel bow rails Dripless shafts Fender racks Sunpad on foredeck Tempered safety glass Aft deck with hardtop and full enclosure Aft deck weather boards Radar mast Dual boarding doors Wet bar Aft stairs to swim platform with molded-in steps Large swim platform with stainless steel ladder Transom locker Hot/cold transom shower St. Croix davits Spotlight remote on bridge Spare parts kit Bennett trim tabs Snap-in carpet Ice maker Sliding salon door
- Great visibility Seating for 8 guests Bimini with full enclosure Venturi windscreen Centerline helm chairs Companion helm seating Forward bench seating with storage Dual steps to bow Snap-in carpet New entertainment sytem
- Garmin 2010C GPS/map Garmin 185C sounder/GPS Ritchie compass Windlass controls--remote switch on bridge and remove pedals on deck Engine hour meter AM/FM/CD/MP3 Player (new) Shakespeare VHF Stainless steel steering wheel Dual horn Dual lever and throttle controls Helm weather cover Adjustable helm seat Jabsco remote spotlight on bridge Glomex satellite TV antenna with salon switch SAFE-T-ALERT fire, fume, and water alarm system
- Electrical System
- Kohler 8kW generator, 381 hours 50-amp shore power chord and pigtail with 2 30-amp cable connectors Three batteries Battery switches Protek battery charger Electric water heater Bonding system
- Every effort is made to list all equipment and options aboard "Low Tide Rider." Buyers should assume any item not listed will not convey at closing. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht