- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 OSXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a beautifully maintained one owner 2006 Regal 2665.
- 320-hp Volvo 5.7 OSXi engine with only 139 hours
- Kohler Generator with sound shield – 260 hours
- New manifolds and risers
- Serviced regularly
- Stored under cover out of the elements
- Included aluminum double axle trailer with disc brakes
Fully loaded… A/C with heat, full camper canvas enclosure and double bimini, VacuFlush head, microwave, stove, refrigerator, built in battery charger, windlass, spotlight, and many more!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With an 8-foot, 6-inch beam and weighing under 7,000 pounds, the trailerable 2665 allows you to portage to places unknown once again. The aft cockpit features a pair of facing bench seats, which can easily handle a party of six. With the release of a few pins, the seating transitions into a two-person sun lounge for those looking to take it a little slower. Forward you'll find a double helm seat, with the captain and first mate having their own flip-up bolsters. The ergonomic helm is functional with all the ship's systems within easy reach, and the backlit and clearly labeled rocker switches keep drivers in control. Molded-in steps provide safe accessibility to the foredeck should you have to dock in unexpected inclement weather.It is hard to imagine that a trailerable cruiser can comfortably accommodate a family of four for more than a day or two; but the cabin of the 2665 defies this notion. For starters, the aft cabin's berth is an incredible 80 x 76 inches -- that's 16 inches wider than a standard queen. The V-berth seating arrangement converts quickly to a berth but also provides room for storage beneath the seating -- leaving the cabin uncluttered while providing room for supplies. Weeklong crusaders will thoroughly enjoy the spacious stand-up head with VacuFlush toilet. Add in a large, fully-equipped galley with generous countertop space and storage, and this 26 is ready to go anywhere for any length of time. Her sea keeping ability is second to none, thanks to Regal's OceanTrac hull design. With a sharp angle of entry, it doesn't matter whether you're quartering the waves or taking them head on; the 2665 will land soft and dry. And with the transom's 20 degree deadrise angle carried all the way forward to amidships, she tracks straight and true in sloppy conditions as well.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com American Marine www.ExportAmerican.com