- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Simply the Finest Pearson 424 You'll Find at This Price!
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!
Her Owners have maintained her to a standard that most of us can only hope to achieve. With her 2001 71HP Westerbeke with only 1662 hours, SK watermaker, HUGE water capacity, beautiful teak & holly sole, immaculate interior and exterior woodwork, RL80 CRC radar/chartplotter, roller furling main and genoa, autopilot, upgraded electrical systems, dinghy on davits w/ 2 outboard motors, feathering prop, dripless shaft seal and liferaft, she represents all that's needed for comfortable and safe offshore cruising.
Add to this an Adrmiral and Captain that really "get" what owning a fine boat is all about and are willing to share that knowledge with you and you'll find you've found the ideal cruising boat.
Brokers final thought: The First Real "ready-now" Buyer to see her will buy her!
- Private V-berth w/ ensuite vanity with S/S sink and head. Twin cabinets over vanity on portside. 3 Drawers and 2 lockers under. V-berth has dressing seat which fills in "V" for a very spacious berth. Shelves to port and starboard. Chain locker full forward. To Starboard is the hidden head with hanging locker above and 4 drawer locker adjacent. Ample storage under the berth. Salon: Double drop leaf table on centerline with settees port and starboard with hullside cabinetry & storage. Beautiful teak & holly sole throughout which is in exceptional condition as is the upholstery throughout. Mast cover & table. Bulkhead mounted TV/DVD. Weems & Plath clock & barometer on bulkhead. SB side stairway to deck with locker outboard and shelf over. Galley: Portside amidships, see below. Master Head: Located to starboard aft of the salon stairs. Electric head w/ vanity and sink, separate stall shower. Ample storage for all necessities. Shower sump w/ auto bilge. Master Stateroom: Private cabin with double Pullman berth to port surrounded by cabinets and bookcases. Companionway stairs to cockpit w/ engine access under. Nav station to starboard with dedicated seat, flip top chart table, storage under, ample storage over, cabinet storage aft. Cockpit: Full surround seating, cockpit cushions, Bottom Sider helm seat, nice teak cockpit table w/ leaf, drink holder
- Adler Barbour Supercold 8cu. ft., 12V refrigerator w/ freezer, water cooling system & space age insulator (NEW 2012) Fridge and freezer controls and digital readouts Seaward gimballed 3 burner propane stove/oven w/ safety rail Stove top cover Water heater (NEW 2010) Seagull filtered cold water pump Double S/S sink Glass rack (2) Overhead cabinets (2) Undercounter cabinets (2) Drawers Dry storage locker 6' of Hullside storage Hideaway trash receptacle Hatch over galley (2) 8# Propane tanks w/ safety solenoid
- Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot (2006) Raymarine 2KW , 24 mile radar Radar dome on Waltz leveling system Raytheon RL80 CRC radar/chartplotter at helm Chips: East Coast, U.S. Bahamas, ICW, Norfolk - Keys, St. Johns River to Lake Worth Pactor III modem Magellan 6500 mono GPS @ nav station Autohelm wind, depth, speed & direction ICOM 406 VHF Standard Horizon Maxi secondary VHF RAM ICOM @ helm Haier 19" HDTV/DVD player w/ deck mounted TV cable connector Toshiba DVD/VHS player mounted in custom cabinet, wired to TV Sony AM/FM CD w/ (4) cabin speakers & aux input XM radio, XM stern rail antenna 1 Emergency portable VHF antenna
- (2) 4D Interstate lead acid house batteries, (1) 12V Optima AGM engine start (All New 4/2012) Xantrex True-Charge 40 amp automatic battery charger (2007) Powermax 150 amp alternator Link 10E battery monitor Heart Echo Charger for house and engine batteries StatPower 1500 watt inverter GFCI outlets Balmar 3 stage regulator (programmable) (1) Siemens 75 watt solar panel (davit mounted) Everfair 4 Winds wind generator w/ VR2 controller (3) Hella fans Red/white lights throughout 50' 30 amp dockside electrical cables
- Martec Autostream 3 blade feathering prop (2004) (1) extra 3-blade bronze prop BW velvet drive transmission w/ Walter's "V" drive PYI Dripless shaft seal (1) Manual, (1) electric head Holding tank with macerator and pumpout SK 150DC watermaker (150 gallons per day) (2) water maker test kits (2) Nicro solar vents and 3 dorades for interior ventilation (2) Nicro solar vents for engine room/ bilge ventilation Emergency tiller Engine hose assembly for fresh water flush
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 44# CQR w/ 230' 5/16 ht &150 5/8 rope, 33# Bruce w/ 65' 5/16 & 250' rode, 22# Danforth w/ 30' 5/16 S/S chain & rode, 20# Navy anchor for dinghy Lofrans 375 electric windlass w/ deck mounted chain stopper Bimini & dodger with Textilene sun shades Portable cockpit screening (drapeover) Cockpit table w/ extension leaf All hatches have Sunbrella covers Winch and binnacle Sunbrella covers Insulated portlight covers for use when stored Screens for all openings including companionway 6 Step side boarding ladder plus stern ladder Lifesling system (6) Life jackets Avon R206 8'6" dinghy Plastino 4 man offshore liferaft Mercury 2 stroke 7.5 HP OB engine (1989) Honda 2 HP OB engine (2005) Ocean Marine 250# manual dinghy davits Ocean Marine MD-20 heacvy duty OB motor lift w/ OB motor web sling Magma S/S propane BBQ Lifeline barge boards Jacklines port and Starboard
- Sails & Rigging
- Hood Stowaway Main, mast & boom (2002) 135 genoa 110 genoa - good condition (1999) Tradewind Jib - like new condition Mainsheet winch Lewmar 30 two (2) speed Lewmar primaries are 2 speed 48ST
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Painkiller" is as nice a Pearson 424 as you are ever likely to find. She has been maintained by her owners of 14 years to a standard that most of us would be hard pressed to achieve! If you are tired of looking at "boats that need a lot of work" please allow us the opportunity to show you one that doesn't! Present Owner insists on spending time with "Painkiller's" new owners so that the "adoption" goes smoothly. You will NOT find nicer at this attractive price. Bottom painted w/ Pettit Ultima in 3/2012 Hood Stowaway mast and boom re-painted in 2002 Complete spare parts list with spares for a year of cruising (or more!) 2005 survey available Complete systems manuals Drawings of all mechanical & electrical systems
- Binoculars, Computers, tools, personal gear, H/H VHF radio, (2) SOSpender life jackets w/ tethers
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info