- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LOADED with Cruising Gear!
BEST PRICED Pearson 424 in the Country!
Make an appointment to see Morning Glory today.
- Guest Stateroom: Forward you will find a private guest cabin with V-Berth and filler, bureau to port with 4 lockers and 3 drawers, double hanging locker to starboard with a storage seat under, 3 drawers and 2 lockers, 2 opening ports and overhead hatch for ventilation, hullsides are insulated and finished in ash tongue and groove. Salon starboard: Settee with hullside storage 4 drawer bureau with with fiddled shelf over, small locker at settee base. Dining table easily seats 4. 2 Hullside lockers and storage above the settee, mid-ship stairs to deck locker storage adjacent and under stairs, hullside clock. Salon Port: Settee w/ storage under and outboard, magazine rack on bulkhead, two lockers with storage compartment over settee. Head: Starboard side amidships, shower stall, vanity w/ S/S sink, hullside locker, Raritan II head. Master Stateroom: Private aft cabin w/ double Pullman to port, bookshelves over and surrounded by cabinetry, lockers under berth, stairs to cockpit over engine access. Aft bulkhead door access to wiring/electrical and storage. Nav Station on starboard with flip-top chart table, computer desk and storage locker. Ample room for all your nav needs.Barometer on bulkhead. General: New "Kydex" headliner (throughout) currently being completed 2/2013
- Galley is amidships Norcold 12V / 110V refrigerator w/ freezer Princess 3 burner, propane stove w/ oven Microwave oven Double S/S sink Pressure heated water system (6) Lockers, (2) drawers Large hullside locker Custom over-counter locker & spice rack Wine glass rack Dry storage compartment
- Raymarine 6000 Autopilot w/ hydraulic ram Raymarine E-120 Satellite @ helm (2009) Raymarine (self-leveling) 24 mile radar (2009) Garmin 230 @ nav Autohelm wind, depth, speed Yaesu SSB radio (2009) Uniden VHF (2010) Wam mic @ helm (2010) TV w/ DVD player Richie 6" compass
- 8 6V AGM - house batteries, (1) 12V AGM - windlass, (1) 12V AGM - Engine battery (All 2010) Charles 50 amp automatic battery charger Tru-charge 1800 watt inverter w/ Heart interface monitor 90 amp alternator Kubota 12V DC generator w/ 234 hrs. Xantrex battery monitor Four Winds generator (and a spare!) LED lighting Alpenglow lighting in salon Pro-safe galvanic isolator Echo trickle charger to windass battery Power film flexible solar panels mounted on bimini Blue Sky solar controller for solar and wind generator (2) Hella fans 50' Marinco 50 amp power cables
- 5K BTU window unit AC aft companionway Espar diesel heater ducted to all cabins (1) Automatic, (1) manual bilge pumps Engine panel w/ tach, oil pressure, water temp and ammeter gauges Raritan Ph II manual head w/ deck and electric pumpout Racor for engine and generator BC Fire extinguishing system
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 45# CQR on 150' 3/8 chain, 35# Bruce, Danforth lunch hook Lewmar electric windlass Windlass controls @ helm and foredeck Bimini and dodger with full Isenglass & full screen enclosure Cockpit table w/ integral drink and binocular holder NEW hatches in salon and forecabin (2012) Lightning arrestor @ masthead West Marine 9'8" dinghy Kato manual dinghy davits Nissan 9.8HP OB engine OB motor lift Edson OB motor mount Magma propane grill All stainless steel handrails w/ backing plates Mast pulpits (2008) Rigid S/S rail coming out of cockpit (2) Solar vents PVC propane bottle storage tubes (2) Fishing rod holders (4) Life jackets Swim ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Hood Roller furling main (Refurbished in 2010), 135 genoa Lewmar 48ST primaries Mast and boom imroned and refurbed w/ new sheaves, mast lights and wiring in 2010 All new standing rigging in 2002 Garhauer mainsheet traveler w/ new blocks in 2010 Mast mounted whisker pole
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Morning Glory" offers the Serious Sailor a great platform from which to start his cruising future. Owner has invested thousands and thousands of dollars and man hours in providing the boat with exceptional cruising gear. You will be hard pressed to find a better 424 at this asking price. Please allow us the opportunity to show you what a 'good deal' looks like! Bottom Painted in 2/2012
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click for more info