- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HUGE REDUCTION! -SELLER WANTS BOAT SOLD NOW! -MAKE US AN OFFER!!
A STEAL IN STEEL!
CROSSING OCEANS OR JUST A COMFORTABLE WINTER WATERFRONT HOME
"RED WITCH" FITS THE BILL!
This J. Benford design, built by M. J. Dunn, is easily handled by one or two people and will make a strong cruiser for the "Blue Water Sailor". Thoughtfully finished, and with just a few personal touches...she should provide you with many years of sailing enjoyment.
- Red Witch offers a solid platform for the cruising couple to build their dream. She is intelligently configured below with easy to maintain finishes. There is good access throughout.
- Varnished Wood Interior Throughout Lots of good custom shelves and storage Lots of room at Nav and Work Station Forward V-Berth Quarter Berth Pilot Berth above port settee Drop Leaf DiningTable One Head with "separate shower stall" Ceiling fan in salon hatch area (3) Hella Fans (8) Step Companionway Stairs Fire Extinguishers
- Shipmate three burner propane stove with oven Two 20lb. propane tanks in dedicated box on deck Adler Barbour Refrigeration Large S/S Sink with Integral S/S Drain Board 20 Gallon Water Heater Varnished Wood Countertops Lots of Storage
- TriData at Helm Furuno Radar Navico H-8000 Autopilot with wired remote Ritchie Compass at Helm Taylor Barometer/Clock Instruments at companionway ICOM 735 Single Side Band Horizon Intrepid #GX1260S VHF Radio TV & TV Antenna with Tuner Jensen AM/FM Radio/Stereo Speakers in Salon
- Two 8D Batteries House and One Group 27 Engine Battery West Marine 150A Freedom Heart Charger West Marine Battery Combiner Taytronic Battery Monitor 12-Volt Outlets Wind Generator Power Cable Vetus/Peugeot Diesel Engine Marine Air Air Conditioning (1) Marine Manual Toilet & Macerator Electric and Manual bilge pumps Oil, Water, and Voltage guages on engine control panel Engine oil primmer Tank tender system
- Dual Bow Anchors (with chain and rode) Maxwell Horizontal Windlass Chain Locker Chain Stopper Bimini over helm area Line Storage Starboard Lazerettes - accessed from cabin in companionway Ladder - port beam area Fenders and Lines Flag Halyard Mount Mount Briggs RIB 9'6" Dinghy w/Nissan 9.9HP (only 10 hours) Navigation Lights
- Sails & Rigging
- Sails onboard but not installed Cutter Ketch Sail Inventory: Battened mainsail, Mizzen, Furling genoa, Storm Jib, Spinnaker Mainsheet Traveler S/S Standing Rigging Aluminum Mast Winches: 2-Lewmar #40 Self Tailing, (3) Lewmar #44 Self-Tailing, (1) Barbarossa #15
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Contact Tom Brinkley at 954-295-0313 or Gary Monnell at 727-403-5456. Click for more info