The most luxurious yacht available for the price, elegance and functional, designed with most advance lines from the world famous Italian designers. Spacious and efficient, this yacht has everything for enjoyment of the sea life.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Presented at the Genoa Boat Show 2009, this 116 'has won the "Boat of the Year" and the publication on' "ADI Design Index 2010." The special division of the interior shows the great capacity of the shipyard in customizing the layout and interpretation. Three large cabins and a scenic elevator are elements that characterize the interior, in a sophisticated atmosphere that combines the colors of memory in a balance that will not tire. The profile the Amer 116 'is characterized by a power which runs from the streamer beach along the whole side up to the bow; aesthetically also binds the two bridges and protects the side walk. Aft is accessed outside of the fly, generous in size, where it can be housed a spa tub. From the swim platform opens a large garage covered in teak hosting the tender board. The interior of the three bridges are played on shades of warm colors of mahogany gloss and matt, panels covered in leather, fabrics and oak floors. Exceptional size and symmetry of the furniture of the saloon, separate the bow from the dining area by a decorative elevator proceeding leads to the kitchen in white Corian and steel elements, practical and functional with a dumbwaiter to serve the fly. Circular elevator connecting fly, living room and lower deck. E 'wrapped by a scale which evidence the aesthetics thanks to the effect of the transparencies of the steps and the cabin of crystal, in contrast with the steel structure. On the main deck, forward of the kitchen, a hallway leads to the master stateroom: an exclusive suite with a privileged view through the large windows. Some steps forward to reveal access to the master bathroom from two symmetrical openings. A large hot tub, central two large side cabinets with sliding doors, shower and separate toilet in a light, complete this precious cab to preserve the privacy of the owner. The guest bedroom has an original layout and grand impact: it comes in a small room with a spectacular view from the portholes on the side. From the center of the boat there are two cabins full beam. Both the bedroom and the twin sister to the French, both with bathroom and dressing room are furnished with high-quality materials. Mahogany combined with oak parquet and marble in the bathrooms of Brescia. The crew has separate accommodations forward, accessible from an external input port and using the bathroom in the guest cabin. Include a single cabin and one twin, two bathrooms and a kitchen. The project Amer 116 has a particular focus on weight distribution, as well as innovative solutions for soundproofing and insulation. The engine room can accommodate engines from 1825 to 2637 HP, allowing both low power consumption and excellent performance.
- Inside Equipment
- Stern thruster Bow thruster Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Fresh water maker Dishwasher Washing machine Oven Microwave oven Marine head Refrigerator Deep freezer
- Depthsounder Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radar Computer
- Outside Equipment & Extras
- Teak cockpit Teak sidedecks Gangway Cockpit cushions Swimming ladder Davits Tender Electric windlass Covers Bimini Top
- Electrical Equipment & Engine Room
- Shore power inlet Generator Inverter Electrical Circuit: 110V
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.