- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
A few years back when my clients were looking for a Hunter 420 center cockpit, I searched the entire easternUSAfor the best equipped and best condition. I found Kyanna up north and then her buyers continued upgrading her and just completed their dream cruise. She is now available for a buyer looking for the best equipped and cared for H-420 Center Cockpit to hit the market. She is loaded w/recent equipment- bow thruster, chart plotter, 6-solar panels, and has gen, RIB, OB, Leather interior, in-mast furling, even folding bikes- Ready to climb aboard and live your dream. If you want to cruise in comfort, you owe it to yourself to take a look.
- The Hunter Marine Group excels at providing the accommodations and equipment the modern sailor is looking for in a cruising yacht. The Passage 420 offers two very comfortable staterooms, each with inner spring mattresses and its own head w/ shower. Starting forward is the comfortable guest stateroom with its double pullman berth and ensuite head w/shower. Spacious and comfortable this stateroom also boasts generous storage, plenty of natural light and ventilation. Next aft is her large main salon with oyster colored leather upholstery. She has ample room for 6 at the oval teak dining table which converts to extra sleeping berths if required. The port side has a straight settee. To Starboard of the companionway is the Nav Station with chart-sized desk and contoured teak seat. Opposite the Nav Station is her spacious L-shaped gourmet galley w/Corian counters and lots of storage. All the way aft is her master stateroom utilizing the whole width of the boat, a centerline queen sized berth with nightstands, a pullout desk doubling as a dressing table and custom drapes. A private ensuite head features plenty of storage, beautiful Corian vanity and shower. Interior is teak with a teak/ holly sole and 6’ 5” head room in aft cabin and 6’ 6” in main salon.
- The chef's galley, situated to port at the foot of the companionway contains all the modern labor and time saving utilities one would expect ashore. It features a side by side, dual opening (new in 2011) FrigoBoat refrigerator and freezer, three burner gimbaled propane stove with oven, microwave and twin stainless sinks. You will even find a hidden trash receptacle. Corian worktops on teak cabinets with everything arranged for the maximum efficiency suggests a chef's touch in the design. Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/oven Refrigeration(top & side opening) FrigoBoat System ( 2011) & external thermometer Microwave Oven Double Stainless Steel Sinks Hot Water Heater Freshwater System w/filter system ( 6/2012) Built-in waste Bin Corian Countertops Pots, pans & cooking utensils Cutlery & dinnerware Toaster oven Ice Maker
- At Helm: Raymarine ST7000 autopilot Raymarine ST60 depth Raymarine ST60 speed/log Raymarine ST60 wind speed & direction (masthead transducer missing) Garmin #5212 GPS/map (12" color touch screen w/US & Bahamas Coastal charts & integrated to salon 26" LCD TV w/remote) ICOM 502 VHF ICOM RAM mic VHF (2010) Suunto compass New Stereo speakers in cockpit arch (8/2012) Lighted Compass Below deck: Raytheon Pathfinder RL70 Radar AM/FM stereo w/CD player w/remote control 2- Stereo speakers in Salon 26" LCD TV w/DVD - Main Salon 15 LCD" TV - Aft Master quarters Remote anchor drag alarm in Salon
- 12 VDC electrical system 2-110-VAC electrical systems 2-30 amp shore power cord 5-kw Northern Lights generator w/796 hrs- new impeller 1/2013 New 6-Solar panels over bimini w/2-regulators (4/2012) New Magnum ME-RC inverter/charger and battery monitor (4/2012) 24-VDC charger for Bow Thruster Batteries Link Battery monitor 3- 4D AGM House Batteries w/parallel switch 1- AGM Engine & Generator Battery 2- AGM Bow Thruster Batteries Tank Gauges (Fuel, Water & Holding Tanks) Bilge pump cycle counter NEW LED running, deck, steaming & anchor lights 2010
- 56 hp Yanmar FWCD diesel Fuel polished 9/2012 Bronze 3-blade cruising propeller New 24-Volt Yacht Thruster Bow Thruster w/control at helm and remote control (4/2012) 5-kw NorthernLights Diesel Generator w/only 796 hrs 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning /Heat for Master Stateroom 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat (for Salon and forward stateroom) (2) Automatic Bilge Pumps w/cycle counter Remote high level bilge alarms in Salon and aft Stateroom Pressurized fresh water system Manual Bilge Pump Pedestal Wheel w/Rack & Pinion Steering New Folding leather wrapped wheel for easy movement aft (4/2012) New Water heater 11 gal (7/2012) (2) VacuFlush heads Inboard diesel engine-injector cleaned & rebuilt, valves set, engine alignment checked ( 2010) Water pump & impeller replaced on generator VacuFlush system-extra seals & valving Other annual service & inspection as required by manufacturer Oil change system ( 2010)
- Sails and Rigging
- Anodized B & R Double Spreader Fractional Rig In-Mast Furling for mainsail Furling System w/Roller Furling Jib Rig inspected and tuned Jan 2013 Sails cleaned and repaired ( 4/2012) NEW Running Rigging (2010) Boom Vang / Preventer Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Harken Traveler Total Sail area 875 sq. ft. Sheet Stoppers All lines led aft to cockpit Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit (4) 2S ST 48# Lewmar Winches (2) 2S ST 44# Lewmar Winches
- Hull and Deck
- Upgraded the problematic composite shaft rudder to a rudder w/Stainless Steel shaft. (much stronger) at a cost of over $10,000. New Bottom Paint Jan 2013 New Lewmar V3 Electric Windlass (4/2012) New Delta 55 anchor w/150’ chain/150’ rode ( 4/2012) Fortress anchor w/90' 3/8" chain/150' rode Third Bruce anchor w/ chain and rode Raw water anchor washdown at bow Large Anchor Well For Rode & Chain Dinghy davits & bridle ( NEW 2010) A/B 10'8" RIB dinghy ( 2005) 2-stroke 8hp Mercury outboard OB motor lift (4/2012) Bimini Top w/Stratoglass windshield Full cockpit enclosure (both sides and back) Cabin Windshield w/Cover Large Storage Lockers in Transom Swim Platform w/Stainless Telescoping Ladder Folding Cockpit Table with fold out leaves and cup holders (2) Coaming Lockers (2) Coaming Line Storage Wells Padded variable position go anywhere seats (2) Stern Rail Seats Double Life Lines w/Two Gates Mid ship Mooring Cleats Hot & Cold Pressure Transom Shower Dockside Freshwater Hook-up Fresh water filtration system (incoming water) Replaced exterior lighting w/LED lights Bosun's chair Dinghy anchor Bikes (2) aluminum & foldable New containers for extended cruising-1 gas, 4-diesel, 4-water Custom winter storage cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures, brochure, or information (727) 492-7340 or e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org