- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS BABY IS READY FOR SOME CANYON ACTION..... She's powered by T/465 hp Yanmar 6CX-GTEs and she can sleep 6 in her galley down layout. With riggers, a HUGE cockpit, fish boxes, and an integrated tackle center she has what it takes to conquer the seas.....call today for info! Dimensions Displacement: 28,000. The FREE SPOOL is powered by fuel efficient Yanmar diesel power with 930 total HP. The private, forward master has an island berth, private entrance to the head, and plenty of storage including a cedar lined closet. The head houses a stand-up shower, vanity and an electric head. The galley features a convertible dinette to port and Corian countertops, a microwave, fridge/freezer, and a stove top. The salon boasts custom decor, a sleeper sofa, a Lucite coffee table, ash wood trim, and an entertainment center complete with a TV, VCR, and stereo/CD player.
- Galley down layout with fridge, microwave, stovetop and sink
- Master Stateroom
- Closet TV Twin bed
- Guest Stateroom
- Dinette currently in bed formation, by simply lifting the table dinette layout in place.
- Anchor with line
- Electronics & Helm
- Chart plotter GPS w/differential Radar Color sounder Robertson AP20 autopilot w/remote Simrad RD 68 VHF Northstar 952
- 8 kw Westerbeke generator w/battery Reverse cycle A/C Phone & CATV inlets (2) shore cords Cockpit spreader lights Remote spotlight 30 amp battery charger Battery parallel switch (2) engine batteries AC/DC cabin lighting throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 465hp Yanmar 6 CXM-GTE – TWIN Engines with S/N in sequence Westerbeke generator Goode windlass Oil change system Glendenning synchronizer Trolling valves Pulpit (5)bilge pumps Bottom barrier coated in 2008 Trim tabs Racor fuel/water sep for engines and genset Hydraulic steering
- Broker's Comments
- This is a very clean boat owned by a proud owner that did whatever was necessary to keep her in tip top shape. Boat is turnkey ready to go offshore fishing!!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.