- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QMS 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a rare opportunity to purchase one of the most incredible fishing machines on the west coast! This was a commercial swordfish boat out of southern California that was built with no expense spared. It then found a new home and became a charter boat out of Washington.
This boat is built to fish. Large bait tank. Fish hold. Tower with an enclosed bucket and full controls. Fuel efficient Cummins QMS11 that was de-tuned for commercial duty applications and a longer life. $20,000 price reductiom from $189,000 to $169,000 Seller is waiting for offers!
- Furuno black box system Furuno RDP-139 plotter, radar, fish finder Furuno CV-60l color fish finder Engine diagnostic input Aqua alarm wheel watch Simrad AP22 On board computer with Maptek and Navtek systems. Ritchie compass Gyro Trac Lewco high water alarm (three stations) Dytek ST 1000 sea water temp gauge Bennet trim tabs Jensen MCD 9425 AM/FM/CD player Samsung monitor Garmin 215 GPS Icom IC-M127 VHF Bucket electronics: Furuno Nav-Net fish finder / plotter AP22 auto pilot control Bow thruster control Icom IC-M59 Icom IC-M504 Dytek sea water temp gauge Steering and throttle controls
- Forward berths sleep two & has insert to make it a full v-berth Convertible dinette sleeps two Full head with shower Sea Post helm chair Wheelhouse dinette table and seating Below deck storage
- Full galley Three burner stove and oven Norcold refrigerator Panasonic microwave
- Two shore power inputs, one for shore power one for transformer and fish hold. Izuzu 21kw generator 12v & 110v flood lights Morse electric controls Bose speakers Stereo system with Onkyo DVD, RCA satellite receiver and Panasonic flat screen. Satellite TV in wheelhouse and salon Lewco charger Three 8D batteries One group 27 battery
- Deck Equipment
- 45 rocket launchers Four trolling rod holders Hydraulic boom Cockpit controls Tuna rack Two sided 8-10 scoop bait tank Stainless steel BBQ 5 ton fish hold
- Additional Information
- Bulbous bow Bow thruster Freshly re-wired Re-powered with a Cummins QMS 11 New fuel tanks Four blade prop with three blade spare 12' Caribe hard bottom inflatable with 25 hp / 4-stroke Tohatsu motor 1 1/5" - 1 3/4" hull thickness Spare alt. & water pump and other parts 650hp de-tuned to 580 hp continuous rating New second strut and cutlass bearing make this boat vibration free
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.