- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 6.3554M 200HP
- Engine Type
ROGUE was quality built by Lien Hwa Shipbuilders and marketed as a Heritage East MK II Trawler. In recent years ROGUE has extensively cruised the Florida West Coast, the Dry Tortugas and the Bahamas in gracious comfort. This popular trawler/motor yacht is ideal for living aboard or long distance cruising with an extremely spacious, beautifully appointed teak interior. She is very Economical to operate from either of her helm stations, and attention to detail is evident throughout her traditional sundeck design by knowledgeable owners who have continued her consistent history of care and updates. King bed in master, double in guest, galley and dinette down, large aft deck under hardtop with wing doors - the most popular design in a cruising boat and the perfect live-aboard.
Price Reduced From $119,000 on July 26, 2012! Best buy now!
- An offset double berth is in the forward guest stateroom with lockers and drawer storage, a settee and the head with removable shower head. The galley is next aft to starboard and is open overhead to the salon windows. Opposite is the newly upholstered dinette that converts to a full size berth. Up several steps, the salon has a lower helm to starboard inboard of a deck access sliding door. A teak-framed futon sleeper sofa is to port and two barrel chairs are starboard. Aft and down, the master stateroom offers a king berth on centerline, nightstands, locker and drawer storage, and a private head with stall shower. The washer dryer is concealed here in a hanging locker. The large aft deck is under a lighted hardtop with wing doors and wet bar with icemaker. Molded steps lead up to the bridge with full helm station and guest seating. Teak interior w/carved door panels Teak parquet soles throughout Futon sofa/bed and two chairs Area carpet over teak parquet sole Overhead grab rails Upgraded high density foam mattresses Wet bar w/icemaker on aft deck Sanyo TV Panasonic DVD AM/FM//CD stereo Speakers throughout Combomatic washer/dryer Curtains
- Full size Stainless refrigerator/freezer 3-burner Princess stove w/oven Double stainless sink Hot & cold pressure water Custom teak dinette w/newly upholstered cushions converts to full size bed Track lighting New countertops New Stainless faucet & controls
- All New Garmin Electronics in 2012. Garmin GHP10 Autopilot (FB) w/wireless remote control Garmin VHF 100 (FB) Garmin GPS Charting System w/Fish Finder Module, Depth Gauge & 7" Touchscreen VHF (LS) (2) Compasses Electric remote searchlight New double trumpet air horns
- All wiring is color coded and numbered, very nice distribution panel with full voltage and amperage monitoring. 12 & 110V Systems 8 KW Onan generator w/2700 hours Sound shield (4) Batteries (3 New: 1 Group 27, 1 Group 24, 1 AD) ProMariner 50amp automatic charger (2) 50' 30 Amp Shore cords
- Wide fiberglass non skid decks, wide stairwells, teak wing-doors protect the aft deck, load bearing hardtop with electric low profile davit and dinghy chocks. 45# CQR w/100' chain & 200' rode Windlass Bow pulpit w/rails Welded S/S Handrails New Bimini top New helm cover New FB Captain's chair New Canvas Hatch/Locker covers USCG safety package New FB cushions Low profile davit w/New 12V motor, battery & solar charger New high pressure raw water washdown Fenders & lines Fbg Swim platform & teak-tread ladder New hot & cold fresh water transom shower Teak taffrail w/transom gate Fenders in racks Teak aft deck sole
- All new head system hoses, propellor shafts, dripless packing (PSS type), turbo blankets, bottom paint, engine guages, and tachometers. Complete engine and mechanical servicing. (3) Cruisaire R/C Air conditioning units (1 @ 30,000 BTU, 2 @ 16,000 BTU) Halon fire extinguishing Cabin & bridge controls w/hydraulic wheel steering All New engine gauges at upper & lower helms, Tachs, and gauges Bennet Trim tabs 2 Bilge blowers 3 Automatic bilge pumps Electric holding tank heads w/macerators and Y valve Set 25x23 4-blade spare props Fresh water engine room spigot Flo Scan fuel flow meters w/resettable Totalizers New dripless prop shaft seals (PSS type) New SS Aquamet prop shafts
- Recent Improvements.
- Epoxy bottom in 2000. New 2010: New lower helm gauges & trim tab controls Anchor light on arch Fresh water shower on swim platform All galley formica surfaces Misc. canvas covers NEW 2011: Install engine room access ladder for ease of access Rebuilt dinghy cradle and davit motor New AM/FM/CD stereo in salon All new faucets All new Perko door hardware New FB helmseat New navigation lights New high pressure raw water washdown pump New Garmin Interfaced Electronics New Remote Generator temperature & oil pressure gauges at lower helm Fresh bottom paint, buff and wax.
- Brokers Comments
- A wide beam, (nearly 15 foot) a modern design, top quality plumbing and wiring, King sized bed, spacious engine room, and solid teak interior are key features of this popular cruising live-aboard. Rogue has just been through an extensive 2 year refurbishing and is offered in turn key condition. She shows well and her owners are anxious to move on with other ventures. A much better than average yacht with low hours and lots of recent upgrades realistically priced and ready for the summer cruisng season.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole CPYB 727-460-0228 Roger@wflyachts.com