Completely restored in 2007 including all hardware, a new T-Top / Leaning Post and a complete paint job she is good to go. Used primary for cruising the Intracoastal during "Season" and then stored for the rest of the year she has hardly anytime on her. Powered by a 1989 Evinrude 225 HP outboard with a new lower unit and power pack. During the total renovation all new wiring and hoses were also installed. Never damaged and never submerged according to her owner/seller just a driving desire to do it the right way. All receipts documenting boat work and engine maintenance available for your inspection when at the boat. Being sold with a dual axle galvanized trailer.
Dependable, proven Chris Craft design. Classic walkaround fisherman. The Sea Hawk's Deep Vee hull will handle well on the ocean and has a nice bow flare to throw off water. This is a dry, nice-riding boat loaded with fishing features.
- Vessel Walkaround
- With all of the receipts available this classic 22 Sea Hawk was completely dismantled in January of 2007 by her enthusiastic owner and completely reassembled with new fittings, wire and wire harness, hoses and cables. There was nothing wrong with the boat at that point other than it was 20 years old and he wanted it to look and act like a new boat. While disassembled and stripped of all hardware the boat was painted completely painted with bright white awlgrip and then a brand new T-Top and leaning post were installed. The engine was completely gone through and a new powerhead and power pack were installed in keeping with the rest of the work being done. Custom canvas covers were made to protect the helm console and the leaning post and the T-Top was color match to the other pieces. Not that it really matters but a total of slightly over $17,300.00 was spent. Now six years later he is ready to part ways with this very lightly used center console as it is being replaced with a larger newer boat. She has been meticulously maintained and stored inside each year from May until October when he returns to Florida each year.
- There is a VHF Radio and a Dual AM/FM Marine Stereo with speakers. Engine instrumentation is all flush mounted on the custom lexan paneled helm.
- In 2007, the engine went through a significant service. The carburators were rebuilt, lower motor mount was replaced, pumps replaced, a new power pack, control cables, rebuilt hydraulic steering hub plugs and filters. A complete and detailed accounting of the service event is noted on the receipts which are available at the time of your physical inspection. The engine was painted at the time the boat was to give it a fresh and custom appearance.
- Additional Comments
- A classic center console design gives plenty of room for fishing. There is a leaning post installed new in 2007 and a small cushioned bench forward of the center console, providing seating and a great view for guests. A canvassed, anodized aluminum T-Top houses a lockable electronics cabinet and provides protection from the sun also installed new in 2007 at the time of the major refit. The stereo system has four speakers total with two speakers facing the helm area and two on the sides of the center console. The bow is enclosed with a stainless steel bow rail. There is plenty of storage in the bow under the raised deck. Throughout the deck there are many fishing features including: rod holders; wells; under-gunwale rod storage; console storage for nets, gaff hooks, rods, etc. The current owner has invested over $17,000 in this boat and will sell for $9,500. The Dual-Axle Shore trailer with bearings, lights, is included. Also included: life jackets, anchor, rode, lines, fenders, and fire extinguisher. Call on this TREMENDOUS VALUE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 22’ Chris-Craft Sea Hawk 1987 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!