- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 52 Sport Yacht blends excitement and style along with lush accomodations for four in two spacious staterooms, each with a private head and shower, plus an in-line galley starboard. Two Stidd chairs and an L-shaped sofa makes for plenty of seating and comfort.
- (2) Stidd chairs Carpeting L-shaped sofa - Rod storage Teak coffee table Ice maker - custom shelving Flat screen TV Custom window covers Corner end table w/ drawers A/C controls
- This galley is spacious and comes with many convenient features such as below counter drawer refrigerator and freezer and ample counter top work area and double stainless sink. Granite countertops Stainless sink w/ garbage disposal U-line undercounter refrigerator/ freezer Kenyon ceramic 4 burner cooktop Tappan stainless microwave/convection oven Whirpool washer/dryer Wood cabinets & drawers under counter and overhead Water tank capacity gauge and pump Dimmers for lighting Teak Amtico flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Master cabin is forward in bow with a walk around queen bed and ensuite head and shower. Island bed with storage under Carpeting 2 drawer storage at foot of bed Hanging lockers for clothes storage Overhead reading lights on both sides of bed A/C w/ reverse cycle heat and temperature control panel Overhead halogen lighting Indirect and accent lighting 15" Sharp LCD flat panel TV Bedding, sheets and pillow shams Master bath Vanity w/ granite top Stall shower w/ light Amtico flooring Medicine cabinet w/ mirrored door Linen storage Vented exhaust fan 120v receptacles Dometic-Seal and Vacuflush head w/ overboard and holding tank discharge
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest cabin has twin beds and is midship portside across from galley. Twin beds w/ lift up bunk tops and maple lined storage underneath Maple lined hanging clothes locker w/ drawer storage underneath Carpeting Lighting, overhead halogen as well as indirect rope lighting w/ dimmer Ensuite head and shower Remote stereo controls and speakers 15" Sharp flat panel TV A/C w/ reverse cycle heat Guest Head also doubles as Day Head Vanity / granite top Amtico flooring Stall shower w/ light Medicine cabinet w/ mirrored door Linen storage Towel bar and rings Vented exhaust fan A/C w/ reverse cycle heat 120V receptacle Dometic-SeaLand Vacuflush head w/ holding tank and overboard discharge
- Northstar 6100I (2) MAN electronic guage panel Furuno auto pilot Water maker stop/start Furuno Nav Net - GPS Furuno radar - 64 mile VHF Iconn M602 (2) Furuno RD-30 Moritz alarm Spot light Furuno - bottom machine Sirius XM w/ iPhone plug-in KDH-SAT TV
- Teak decking Cockpit engine controls Outside aft facing mezzanine seating w/ cushions 3 in deck boxes for live well/ ice/ fish storage Lazarette hatch to access steering, trim tabs, drain pumps, and spare prop storage Refrigerated drink box under steps to salon Shore power 50amp/ 220v cable on Glendinning Cablemaster, Cable TV and telephone connections in starboard cabinet under gunwhale Phone cable is Cat-5 for current data phone systems Deck mounted fighting chair and rocket launcher - Scoponich w/ cover Stereo speakers w/ remote volume control In deck removable insulated fish box w/ pump out and drain plate 4 Rupp flush mounted stainless rod holders Tackle station Engine room access door Dockside water connection w/ pressure reduction valve Fresh water and salt water washdown faucets Transom swim ladder Self bailing cockpit w/ scuppers Walk through transom door Added under seating and steps storage areas Boarding box w/ storage Under gunnel storage on portside for gaffs and boat hooks
- Electrical System
- 24 volt DC Ship's service throughout vessel 24/ 12 volt power supply on main deck 110v outlets in engine room and on aft deck Anchor and navigation lights (2) independent 24 Volt Battery banks mounted in fiberglass boxes (2) Battery chargers w/ Therman cutoff and switching system Battery distribution panel w/ battery cutoff switch and charging system breakers Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Bonded electrical system w/ ground plate Complete wiring skematics AC/ DC control switch in engine room entrance Instrument panel light for main helm Main Electric panel Glendinning Cablemaster w/ shore power cord (2) Underwater lights
- Palm Beach Tower - Furuno NAV Net Start/Stop Seating w/ back rest Electronic controls Furuno RD 30 Ice chipper Rupp Outriggers w/ center rigger 18 rod holders Mezzanine with cusions (2) Freezer/refrigerator Transom livewell (2) cockpit shades Cockpit - remote start/stop
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X 1360 HP MAN CR engines - 1300 hours 21.5KW Generator - 1525 hours 24V fuel priming pumps Oil change system Electronic trolling valves Electric water heater Custom 800GPD water maker - remote on dash Racor fuel filters Fuel/ water separator for generator Emergency bilge pumps Fuel transfer system Power assist hydraulic steering (2) engine room circulation fans Magnetic switches for all engine room lighting Fire suppression system Additional fuel tank
- Fishing gear, tools, and owner's personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: MB