- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DIVORCE SALE, REDUCED BY $30,000, MOTIVATED SELLER
SHANNON VOYAGER 45 Manufacturers description:
The Shannon Voyager 45 is a perfect solution for owners who require an all-weather motor yacht for extended cruising or weekend jaunts offshore.
Though designed in the style of a classic trawler, the Shannon Voyager 45 actually has a deep vee planning hull that allows the yacht to reach a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
The Shannon Voyager 45 achieves a cruising range of 700 miles with twin diesel engines and 750 gallons of fuel.
The planning hull and flared bow keep water and spray off the deck and give the
Shannon Voyager 45 the ability to cruise at fast or moderate speeds in any wind or sea condition.
Shannon Yachts are better known as a high end custom builder of sailboats, and this Shannon Voyager 45 was built for an owner of a Shannon sailboat who wanted the same high quality build as his sailboat but in a power cruiser.
The design is a typical trunk cabin cruiser but with a full beam aft deck.
This gives much more room to the aft master cabin and makes the aft sundeck full beam for more usable room for family and guests.
Two couples can cruise in comfort and safety.
- The main salon has a classic look with teak and holly floors and glossy white tongue and groove wooden ceiling. A large couch is to port with dark green leatherette fabric, a high low table with two side extensions, wet bar with brass sink, with new ice maker. There is a fold down hideaway flat screen TV with Tracvision satellite TV antenna running into a Bose sound system with sub woofer and Polk Audio DVD for entertainment. There is a complete lower helm with excellent visibility forward and a side door at the helm so the skipper can assist with docking rather than having to come down from the flybridge. Cummins digital engine display Bennett trim tab controls with indicators Raymarine autopilot with wireless remote Raymarine depth finder separate from E 120 Raymarine Speed indicator Raymarine E 120 GPS plotter, radar, fish finder Bow Thurster Controls Pro Sine 2000 watt inverter control panel Onan 12.5 kW generator control panel Standard Horizon VHF radio Stazio tilt steering wheel ZF electronic gear and throttle controls Azimuth electronic compass Jabsco remote spotlight Anchor Windless remote (Lewmar) controls Intercom Watermaker controls
- Forward is the galley, a few steps down from the main salon that is open above to the forward windows. This opens the space of the galley and lets in lots of natural light. There is a four burner Force 10 propane stove with oven, stainless Danby refrigerator with lower freezer compartment, a double stainless sink and undercounter storage. Like the rest of the boat the flooring is teak and holly. Off to the starboard side of the galley is the forward head with stall shower and hand painted porcelain sink.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is aft with a custom queen berth fitted with a Zeno mattress. Since the sundeck is full beam the headroom inside this cabin also extends full beam, unlike more common trunk cabin cruisers. Like the rest of the boat the cabin sole is teak and holly and all woodwork such as the oak paneled walls and teak trim is high gloss. The cabinet doors are open weave rattan for ventilation. There is an ensuite head with stall shower. Besides the entrance to this cabin from the main salon there is also a door to the aft deck area and below the ladder to the aft deck is an interior door to the lazerette. Off to the starboard side of the cabin is a mini office with connection or satellite telephone and Wi-Fi amplifier.
- Forward Stateroom
- The forward VIP stateroom has a centerline queen berth, teak and holly cabin sole, two hanging lockers and traditional wood planking on the cabin sides for a classic look. There are three Bomar hatches for ventilation and natural light.
- Generator is an Onan 12.5 kW in a sound shield with only 400 hours. The shore power system was designed to be able to plug the boat in at remote marinas in the islands with limited power. There are two independent 125v/50 amp circuits with 220v/50 amp splitter. All ship systems on leg number 1 and all air conditioning units and non-vitals on leg number 2. This allows vital ship systems to run on as little as 125v/30 amps. There is a pro Sine 2000 watt inverter for 120 volt power with shore power or generator. All batteries replaced in fall of 2012. The lighting is sailboat style to conserve batteries when at anchor with individual switches on each light fixture. Interior courtesy LED lighting throughout. Forward and aft exterior deck lighting for safety.
- Engine Room
- Twin Cummins 660 Hp QSM 11 electronic engines with 400 hours 12.5 KW Onan generator with 400 hours in sound shield Racor fuel water separator filters Perko sea water strainers Over 1500 mile range @ 9 knot economical cruise w/reserve. Idles 590 rpm @ 6.7 knots burning 2.2 gph total. Wide open throttle 30 knots. Reverso oil change system Charles battery charger Watermaker
- Partial list of Service & Imrovements completed November, 2012
- Hull buffed (Note: hull is Awlgrip) Bottom paint removed to barrier coat and 2 coats Interlux bottom paint (Note: no blisters... not even a pimple on bottom!) All thru hulls serviced and lubed Prop Speed on all running gear New cutlass bearings both shafts Trim tabs serviced All windows removed from boat, tracks cleaned and re-bedded with high quality marine window sealant All port holes removed and re-bedded All hatches and doors removed, tracks cleaned re-bedded with new seals Hydraulic steering serviced
- Flybridge & Deck
- The flybridge has two big Zwaardvis polished stainless chairs one for the helm and the other for the observer plus an “L” shaped bench with table. The sand colored Bimini top is new and was made with a 4 foot extension for extra shade to the aft. The electronics are a full duplicate of the lower station. Giving the boat a great classic appearance is the varnished teak mast for satellite TV and satellite phone domes plus radar The teak covered sundeck is full beam for room for tables and chairs. Dimmable overhead lighting is mounted underneath the bimini. There is a door to the main salon here, a few steps up to the flybridge and aft is a step down to the back deck. Here is access to the lazerette, two circulating live bait boxes, and a storage locker. There is an unusual hot and cold shower with a shower head on a pole that rotates upright for hands free showering and even has a compartment to hold soap and shampoo. Shore power connections are here along with a dockside water connection and a fresh water faucet. Mounted on the transom is a 1200# capacity Nick Jackson Company dinghy davit. This unit with welded arms lowers the dinghy with a simple cable winch but pulls the dinghy securely up much higher over the swim platform than other types of davits. There is not a dinghy included in the sale. The nicely sized swim platform is wide enough for water sports and good access to the dinghy when it is in the water. There are full walk around side decks leading to the foredeck which has non skid surface instead of teak, there are three Bomar hatches forward, and polished stainless steel rail stanchions (US quality) with cable lifelines. There is an electric windlass to handle the new 44 pound Delta anchor with all chain rode. A second rode locker with hawse pipe is also located at the bow.
- Brokers Notes
- Heavily built in Bristol, RI by New England craftsmen using only the finest US made hardware and components, the quality of this “little ship” shows throughout. With the classic trunk cabin trawler design and a dark green Awlgrip hull this boat will turn heads in many a marina and many more heads when it is cruising by at more than 20 knots. With all of the recent work completed the new owner will be able to enjoy the boat with little to get it ready for cruising. Replacement over $1.4 million. A pending divorce changes the current owner’s plans and forces this sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Tucker Fallon Cell: (954) 801-3645 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.