- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Big comfortable family cruiser with all the amenities. Very nice condition shows extremely well. Large cockpit, hard top with full enclosure and she is turnkey ready to go.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 42 Convertible offers incredible accommodations with luxurious appointments. A wide hardtop-crowned flybridge provides plentiful seating and storage. The command helm gives good visibility and the controls are at the captain's fingertips. The unique molded steps are great for accessing the bridge - no more ladders to bump those knees. The cockpit is tournament ready, and with the addition of the optional Fish-Pac, owners can outfit the 42 to the gunnels. The split head and shower arrangement make cleaning up easy.
- Queen size bed in the forward stateroom, guest stateroom queen, dinette converts to a full size bed, 2 zone air conditioning reverse cycle heat, galley down plan, really well laid out boat, feels like everything is where it belongs, that's why 42C’s are so popular, stand up head, hanging lockers. Main Salon Tan Ultra-leather convertible sofa Tan Ultra-leather u shaped dinette with table Rectangular cherry pedestal table Large cherry shelf Built-in cherry entertainment cabinet with storage Flat panel Color TV Overhead recessed lights Courtesy lights Concealed electrical panel Beam Central Vacuum system Mini blinds Large tinted sliding door Cherry Bulkheads Plush carpeting Cherry Handrails Access hatches to Engine room Guest stateroom Queen size innerspring mattress with storage Designer bed spread and pillows Cedar lined hanging closet Recessed lighting Large Mirror SS portholes Reading lights (2) Master Stateroom Queen Island berth with Innerspring Mattress and under berth storage Designer bedspreads and pillows Large cedar lighted hanging closet Cherry Cabinets Cherry shelves Courtesy lights Overhead lights Large overhead hatch with screen Cherry Panel door Head (starboard) Entry to the head is from the Master stateroom with separate companionway access for guests Vacu flush Oval cream fiberglass sink Corian countertops Recessed lighting (2) Cherry cabinets Cherry panel door Shower (Port) Large fiberglass enclosure w molded seat Large sliding shower head Exhaust fan Shower curtain Cherry door Overhead cabinet
- 2 burner cook top AC/DC Fridge/Freezer Microwave/convection Wood Floors Deep well Sink
- Hull and Deck
- Fiberglass hard top with hatch Custom helm and companion seats Eisenglass enclosure (4 sides) with U screens Cushioned helm and companion seat Cushioned bench seat Fiberglass console with storage Fiberglass storage locker Recessed overhead running lights Diamond nonskid decks Marine Stereo speakers 12V receptacles Cockpit Icemaker Cockpit sink Cockpit h/c shower Coaming pads Molded stairway access up to flybridge Cockpit access hatch to engine room Molded stairs to bridge Cockpit lift out fishbox Rod holders Fresh and raw water washdowns Fiberglass swim platform Stainless steel fender holders Windlass Remote spot light Spreader lights
- Raymarine RL80C radar and chart plotter Raymarine Ray53 DSC VHF Raymarine ST60 digital depth/speed
- Twin Crusader 8.1 HO 425HP FWC 8.0kw Kohler Genset Dripless stuffing boxes Recent risers Battery Charger
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.