LADY MAZIE has wonderful spaces for entertaining with her wide body Salon and spacious Flybridge. She has four cabins with en suite bath and generous crew quarters aft.
- Starting in the Pilothouse is a single Stidd chair at the helm. Aft to starboard is a bench seat for three and end storage cabinets. On the port side you either go down a stairway forward to the four Owner and Guest Cabins or aft to the salon. The main electrical panel is in this passageway. Next aft is the U-shaped Galley done in white lacquer for brightness and ease of maintenance. The Day Head is opposite. Moving aft you enter the wide body Salon. First you have the stand behind bar with icemaker and two bar stools on port and opposite is the dining table with seating for eight. In the aft part of the Salon there are leather sofas port and starboard. The entertainment center is angled against the port aft bulkhead and features a large screen TV with Sony Surround Sound, and doors. We then go through a door to the spacious Aft Deck. On the Aft Deck to starboard is a stairway entrance to the Engine Room and Crews Quarters. All the way aft is a bench, double pedestal granite table and four chairs. There are two curved stairways to the swim platform. From the Pilothouse there is a stairway down to the four staterooms. The Master Stateroom is aft with a king sized berth, as well as a head with a shower, tub and walk in closet. There are port and starboard Guest Cabins with a double berth and head with shower. The Forward VIP Cabin is a queen berth with a head and shower. All cabins have their own TV's with VCR's and a stereo system. From the Aft Deck starboard you go down to the crew area which has its own galley and laundry area on the port side and Crew Cabin to starboard with criss cross berths. The Engine Room is forward. The generators are aft, port and starboard. The CATs are forward of the generators. There is nice seating for eight on the Aft Deck along with a second Jenn-Air grill. From the Pilothouse we go up to the Flybridge. There is a fiberglass hardtop. The bench style helm seats three. Some electronics are displayed at the helm console and some mounted overhead within the fiberglass integrated with the hardtop. Aft of the helm area are two L-shaped settees with tables. Aft there is a Jenn-Air BBQ on the starboard side and a wet bar on the port side. All the way aft is the boat deck.
- Miele dishwasher Wolff Range and Oven 48'' refrigerator Lieberer GE Mircorwave Wolf Cooktop Wolf 30" Range
- (2) ICOM 127's (Pilothouse and Flybridge) Hummingbird digital depth on Flybridge Furuno FCX 582 depth recorder at Pilothouse (2) Raytheon wind, speed, depth on Flybridge & Pilothouse Pilothouse chart Pilothouse TV with (2) cameras Simrad AP20 autopilot with remote 48 & 72 mile Furuno radars KVH fax 25 trac phone Flybridge daylight chart screen Captain program with charts from Canada to Granada on hard drive Dell computer Navtex receiver connected to computer KVH satellite TV to all cabins Twin Disc electronic controls with 3 remote stations Ritchie compass (2) Northstar 941 GPS's Panasonic intercom Panasonic 6 line telephone system
- Electrical System
- 100 amp cord with Glendinning retriever 12V 60 amp battery charger (2) 32kW Northern Lights generators (6) 8D gel batteries 24V 50 amp battery charger
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- 2x CAT 3412 (1400 hp) 3 1/2 stainless steel shafts Key Power bow thruster Twin Disc transmission New DeAngelo exhaust system Cruising speed: 18 knots Max speed: 21 knots
- Deck Equipment
- Swim Platform shower #105 CQR anchor Avon 8-man liferaft Aft Deck & Flybridge granite tables ACR EPIRB Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass 300 feet of chain Jenn-Air grill (Aft Deck & Flybridge)
- Lady Mazie is a one owner boat, which was supervised by her experienced owner during her construction. She is aggressively priced because her owner has found his next boat.
- Crew Quarters
- Criss cross berth in the cabin Washer/Dryer Refrigerator Princess 2 bunker stove Microwave TV
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Joe Collins at email@example.com or Phil Annunziato at firstname.lastname@example.org