- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Luxury sportcruiser ranks near the top of her class in quality, luxury, performance. Spacious interior with cherry cabinetry, leather upholstery offers unsurpassed comfort, elegance. Highlights include private forward stateroom, large galley with chest-level refrigerator, hardwood salon flooring. Cockpit is arranged with horseshoe lounge opposite helm, wet bar, foldaway rear seat. Volvo 420hp I/Os cruise at 28–30 knots (40+ knots top).
New deep cycle battery.
Annual Maintenance including: oil and filter changes to engines and generators, gear lube in/out drives, impeller, belts and zincs, fuel filters on both engines.
- Entry Hatch with Screen Teak Pedestal Steps Teak & Holly Sole with Dry Storage Lockers Sweeping Curved Convertible Settee High Gloss Teak Folding Table Mirrored Bulkhead Sharp Flat Screen TV Lanzer Disc Player Kenwood AM/FM/CD Player with Dual Speakers Overhead Port Light Reading Lights Marine Air Digital AC Controls
- Black Corian Counter Top Kenyon Two-Burner Electric Cooktop with Corian Cover Krup Coffee Maker Stainless Steel Lobster Pot Sink Origo Microwave Oven Isotherm Refrigerator Freezer
- Large U-Shaped Convertible Settee Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker Storage Lockers Privacy Curtain Flat Screen TV Reading Lights Port Light CO2 Detector
- Master Stateroom:
- Offset Queen Berth Settee Flat Screen TV Hanging Locker Storage Locker Convertible Dinette in Salon Convertible Mid-Cabin Lounge
- Cockpit and Deck:
- Bimini Top with full enclosure Double Wide Helm Seat Horseshoe Cockpit Lounge Transom Bench Seat Cockpit Wet Bar with: Tan Corian Counter Top & Refrigerator and Ice Maker Step-Through Windshield Foredeck Sun Lounge Transom Door Transom H&C Shower Extended Swim Platform Power Engine Hatch Anchor & Lewmar Windlass
- Double Wide Helm Seat Adjustable Wood Steering Wheel Raymarine ST60 Auto Helm / Depth Sounder Raymarine Ray215DSC VHF Radio Raymarine RL80C Radar/Plotter Danforth Compass Kenwood Stereo Remote Control Fireboy Fume Detector High water alarm Remote control spotlight Faria gauges Bennett trim tabs
- Mechanical & Electrical:
- Twin 420-hp Volvo I/O Engines Kohler Generator with sound shield MarineAire Air Conditioning
- Owners Personal Belongings
- Broker’s Remarks:
- This is a very clean well maintained vessel by knowledgeable owners. Engines and generator serviced May 2012. Canvas replaced in 2011. Gel coat still shines like a late model boat. You will not be disappointed when you look at Cosmopolitan II. This boat also has a tremendous amount of storage.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht