- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
LIKE NEW ....
GREAT FISHING OR CRUISING BOAT !!
EXCELLENT BUYING OPPORTUNITY !!
Very nice and clean, never fished, low-hour Conquest.
Only 280 hours.
NO Bottom paint.
Fully equipped and turnkey ready to go.
If you are in the market for a 285 Conquest .....
Come see this one !!!!
- Accommodations Overview
- Sturdy and reliable, this vessel has a stylish interior. Roomy Salon area forward serves as a Dinette and Forward Berth. There is an additional sleeping berth beneath the Helm Deck. Galley is well appointed. Enclosed Head has convenience shower. Light chocolate leatherette upholstery. Matching accents and interior.
- Salon / Dinette / Forward Berth
- Large U-shaped leatherette seating converts to queen berth. Accent pillows. Large removable table for dining or entertaining with (4) drink holder inlay. Clarion AM/FM Stereo with CD player with Sirius ready. Speakers. SMX Digital air conditioning controls. Smoke and CO2 detector – NEW 7/2012.
- Galley is to port. Norcold 12V/120V under-counter refrigerator. Kenyon single-burner electric stove with safety rail. Panasonic built-in microwave. Corian countertop. Sink with faucet. (4) Upper and lower wood storage cabinets. Opening portlight.
- Sleeping Berths
- Queen berth forward converted from Dinette. Double berth midship under Helm Deck.
- Enclosed Head is to starboard. Vacu-Flush marine toilet. Stainless steel sink. Faucet with convenience shower. Storage compartments. 12V Lighting. Opening portlight with screen.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Electric Controls with Engine Synchronizer. Northstar 6001 Color GPS/ Chart Plotter and Bottom Machine. ICOM M504 VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass. Mercury Smartcraft System. Instrumentation and electrical switch panels with circuit breaker protection. Remote Spot Light Control. Trim Tab Controls. Windlass Controls at Helm and Remote Control for Deck. Clarion Stereo Remote Controls. Magnum B EPIRB.
- (3) Batteries – NEW 7/2012. Battery charger. Isolation transformer. (1) 30 amp Shore power cord.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Hard top with cockpit floodlight and dome light. Full Helm enclosure. Aluminum-framed tempered glass windshield with electric vented center. Windshield wipers -port and starboard. Stainless steel steering wheel with knob. Raised single Captain’s Helm seat. Raised curved companion Helm seat/ lounger. (3) Drink holders. Cockpit tackle center with sink. Cockpit port side fold-away bench seat. Cockpit aft fold-away bench seat. Cockpit coaming bolsters. Cockpit shower. Transom door. Bow sun pad. Raw water wash down. Self-bailing Cockpit. Navigation lights. Spreader lights. Anchor. Lofrans windlass. Welded stainless steel bow rail. Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel roller assembly. 8" Cleats: (2) bow, (2) spring line, (2) stern, (1) anchor, pulpit. Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with (2) drink holders. Heavy-duty rub rail. Covered telescoping stainless steel swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail. Motorwell drains. Stainless steel grab rails. Full Coast Guard safety equipment. Remote spotlight. NO Bottom paint.
- Fishing Equipment
- Iaco outriggers. (4) Gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders. (3) Transom mounted stainless steel rod holders. (5) Rocket launchers. Cockpit tackle center with (2) drawers and sink. Built-in transom 20 gallon live well. (2) Large in-deck fish boxes. 27" Cockpit interior freeboard.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 225hp Mercury Verado 4-stroke engines – 280 hours. CruiseAir air conditioning system with reverse cycle and SMX digital controls. Lenco trim tabs. Vacu-Flush marine toilet with macerator and holding tank. Live well pump. Bilge pumps. Smoke and CO2 detector – NEW 7/2012.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229