- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A great opportunity - TWO STATEROOM and includes fishing package and many other options. Just made a 300 mile voyage and she is ready for her next owner. All offers will be presented !
- New horn, new battery and strainer for generator
- New plugs, new fuel separators
- Kohler generator 7.3 under 150 hours
- Replace port engine and went thru other engine
- New risers & manifolds on both engines
- Bottom painted in September 2013
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 33 Super Sport has a comfortable lounge with seating for four, just forward of the helm, invites passengers to sit back and enjoy the ultimate vantage point. An integrated staircase leads to an expansive cockpit and a fun-lover's swim platform. Step inside the full-beam salon to find ultimate space made for living. Updated decor includes designer fabrics and beautiful cherry wood cabinetry providing ample storage. Sure to be a favorite relaxation spot, the sofa offers double recliners, as well as a sleeper option or additional storage beneath. Rounding out the comfort is an entertainment group with 20" flat-screen TV and DVD player. The galley comes complete - Ceran glass-top electric range, built-in microwave/ convection oven, upright refrigerator/ freezer, coffee maker, and gorgeous yet practical, Corian solid-surface counter tops. The face-to-face dinette with bench seats does double duty, providing the perfect mealtime setting while also converting to a double berth for overnight guests or family. Behind the solid cherry wood Master stateroom door lies a queen island berth with innerspring mattress. The head, with companionway access, includes a fully enclosed shower stall with integral bench seat and a stylish vanity. The second stateroom is starboard side and has a double bed for guest !
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT RUSS SCHAFER 954-445-2290 cell or RUSS@DENISONYACHTSALES.COM My Biography Page