- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- fwc 6.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just arrived in Fort Lauderdale! One owner with very low hours (200 hours). Great price and ready to sell.
Well maintained with new canvas. Owner recently invested 13k - needs fresh carpet and a few cosmetics.
A great opportunity - includes fishing package and many other options. New photos coming. Just made a 300 mile voyage and she is ready for her next owner.
- New horn, new battery and strainer for generator
- New plugs, new fuel separators
- Kohler generator 7.3 under 150 hours
- Replace port engine
- New risers & manifolds on both engines
- Bottom painted in September
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 33 Super Sport has a comfortable lounge with seating for four, just forward of the helm, invites passengers to sit back and enjoy the ultimate vantage point. An integrated staircase leads to an expansive cockpit and a fun-lover's swim platform where activities are only limited by the imagination. Step inside the full-beam salon to find ultimate space made for living. Updated decor includes designer fabrics and beautiful cherry wood cabinetry providing ample storage. Sure to be a favorite relaxation spot, the sofa offers double recliners, as well as a sleeper option or additional storage beneath. Rounding out the comfort is an entertainment group with 20" flat-screen TV and DVD player. The galley comes complete - Ceran glass-top electric range, built-in microwave/ convection oven, upright refrigerator/ freezer, coffee maker, and gorgeous yet practical, Corian solid-surface counter tops. The face-to-face dinette with bench seats does double duty, providing the perfect mealtime setting while also converting to a double berth for overnight guests or family. When you're ready for that dreamlike state, an ideal master stateroom awaits. Behind the solid cherry wood door lies a queen island berth with innerspring mattress, perfect for an afternoon snooze or all-night slumber. The head, with companionway access, includes a fully enclosed shower stall with integral bench seat and a stylish vanity.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT CA RUSS SCHAFER 954-445-2290 cell or RUSS@DENISONYACHTSALES.COM