- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4JH4 HTE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat already has a famous pedigree and is known worlwide as the boat Mike Harker sailed around the world. Purchased in July 2012, the current owners have spent 5 months refitting the boat to cruise to Australia. Unanticipated health issues force a change of plans. She is a luxurious passage maker that has completed a single handed circumnavigation. The Hunter 49 is fast, safe, comfortable and EASY TO SAIL.
- Wanderlust . Click here to see video and follow the link to read the blog about sailing around the world on a Hunter 49.
- Three cabin, two head layout Stall Shower 3-zone Air Conditioning and heat Memory foam mattresses in all cabins Private access to forward head from forward/master cabin Leather interior cushions BOSE Lifestyle® stereo system 30” LCD screen TV in salon 26" LCD TV in owners sateroom Complete Hunter Mariner Package TV antenna package Oceanair shades
- Corian Countertops with Backsplash Lighted Self-Draining Storage Cabinet Electrical Outlet Dual Function Pullout Faucet Dual Compartment Top Opening Freezer Front Opening SS door Refrigerator Fresh Water System Microwave/Coffeemaker Combo Range Hood w/Light & Fan Sinks, Dbl. SS Sink with Cutting Board 3-burner LPG Stove with Oven 200 gallon fresh water tanks 11 gallon water heater (2) Opening Ports Opening Hatch
- Extensive Raymarine electronics that include: Raymarine 7001 Autopilot AND 6001 Autopilot E80 and E120 Multi Function Display with GPS ST60 wind system 4 KW Radar Icom M 504 VHF Icom ICM 802 SSB Bose Lifestyle 28 Sound System 26” LCD TV in owners stateroom 30" LCD TV in salon WIFI Hot Spot antenna - Bit Storm bad boay
- Electrical and Mechanical
- 110 HP Yanmar Diesel Aux Engine w/3 Blade Folding Propeller Spare 3 blade fixed prop Alternator 100 Amp Fischer Panda 12 kw generator (2200 Hours) 2000 watt Freedom 25 Inverter International Universal Iso Transformer 12 kva Bow Thruster Air-X wind generator Solar panel 3x75 watt ICP Solar Pro Watermaker 27 litre/hour HRO Seafari 170 1337 hours U line ice maker Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic Fresh Water System Hot & Cold Gauges, Tank for Fuel Water & Waste Propane Gas System for Cooking Shore Power Sys, 110 Volt w/Isolation Transformer & Cord Sump Pumps, Shower Jabsco Electric Heads Waste Holding Tank w/Macerator Pump Water Heater 11 Gallon X-Change-R Oil Change System
- Deck & Hull
- Bottom Painted June 2012 Bow Thruster Walker Bay Genesis 310 Hard Bottom Inflatable 9.8 HP Tohatsu outboard Custom Davits Viking 6 passenger life raft Dodger Bimini Connecting Panel Anchor Roller, Dbl. Offset Anchor Well w/Space for Rode/Chain Lewmar Verticle Anchor Windlass Spare Rudder Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch, SS w/Mainsheet Traveler Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel Dorade Vents (2) Fresh Water Hook-up, Dockside Hatches, Opening Deck w/Screens HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement Hull, FRP/Balsa Sandwich Above Waterline, Solid FRP Bottom Hull, Structural Grid Reinforcement Lifelines, Dbl. w/3 Gates & Stanchions Lockers, (2) Transom Storage LPG Tank Storage for (2) Bottles Maxguard Gelcoats for UV Protection Mooring Cleats, (8) Stainless Steel Non-skid Deck, Ports, (2) Fixed Ports (10) Opening w/Screens Rubrail, Full Wrap w/SS Insert Rudder, Balanced Spade wSS Shaft Sail Locker, Fwd w/Watertight Bulkhead Swim Platform w/SS Telescoping Ladder Through Bolted Hull to Deck Joint w/Rubrail, Fittings Windshield Fixed Ports, w/Cover
- Sails & Rigging
- Selden mast Full battened mainsail UK Halsey Double ended mainsheet purchase system 95% self tacking, furling jib with suncover UK Halsey Storm Jib UK Halsey Parasail Internal halyards led aft to cockpit Traveler for mainsheet mounted on arch Spinnaker halyard Rigid Boom Vang (2) Rigging Winches, 2-Speed Self Tailing #44 (1 Electric) (1) Winch Port Helm, 2-Speed, Self-Tailing #54 (2) Primary Winches, 2-Speed Self Tailing #54 (Electric) Carbon spinnaker pole Windex® Wind Indicator
- General Safety Equipment
- Viking 6 passenger life raft Air Horn & Fog Bell Two Anchors with chain and rode Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller Fire Extinguishers Handheld & System GFI Receptacles Hand-Held Flares, Life Jackets High Bilge Water Alarm & Pump NMMA Certification on All Systems Hunter Owner's Manual
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Wanderlust . Click here to see video and follow the link to read the blog about sailing around the world on a Hunter 49. Fast, Comfortable and Safe Cruiser Call or e-mail BILL WIARD (727) 492-7044