- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300 CXXL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Boston Whaler’s 320 Outrage is a best-selling offshore center console. She features all the creature comforts, from forward seating to foldaway aft seating, cup holders throughout, hardtop, plush helm seat with lumbar support, and head in the console. Powered by twin supercharged Mercury Verado 300’s allows her to cruise to the fishing grounds with great speed and efficiency. This vessel is in “like New” condition, only 130hrs, on the engines. She is loaded with options ranging from custom canvas enclosure, to a sunpad. Her helm is loaded with top of the line electronics from Raymarine, and features the Vessel view Smartcraft Engine Management System. Don’t miss your opportunity for a great boat in like new condition at great value.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 320 Outrage features a portside transom door for easy entry to the cockpit. Coaming bolsters throughout, aft folding bench seat, larger plush helm seats, and forward seating provide ample seating. In the cockpit, you will find she is equipped with a sink, livewell, & large tackle center provides great fishing storage. Factory T-top with electronics box, as well as factory installed outriggers. The console is equipped with a hull size standup head.
- SS Deck hardware throughout Custom Canvas Enclosure Outriggers Swim Ladder Portside Transom Door Swim Platform Recessed Grab Rails Rod Holders Throughout Sunpad Factory T-Top w/ Electronics Box and Rocket LaunchersIntegrated Thru Bow Pulpit
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine 120 Display Fully Networked Raydome Radar Fishfinder Chartplotter Smartcraft Vesselview Engine Display VHF Clarion Radio w/ Dash Remote Compass Bennett Trim Tabs
- 12V Receptacle Lighting Throughout Windlass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercury Verado 300 CXXL 130 Hours (2) Smartcraft Engine Management System DTS Digital Throttles
- Brokers Comments
- Exceptionally well kept, owner is moving up, lowest and cleanest on the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.