- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp (Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(2007 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE) LOADED WITH EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONS (INCLUDING FACTORY HARDTOP) THIS 1999 SEA RAY 370 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST SEE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 380-hp MerCruiser Horizon Gas Engine's with 900 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Zone), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Maple Interior Package, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Factory Fiberglass Hardtop, Windlass, Camper Canvas Package w/Screens, Westerbeke Generator (9 hours), Complete Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Exceptionally clean and well cared for this one will not disappoint!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 370 Express Cruiser was an effort by Sea Ray to develop a serious tournament-level fishing boat. In that regard, she followed the approach Tiara so successfully pioneered with their 3600 and 3700 open models--a top quality express with a big, well-designed cockpit and a lavish, family-friendly interior. Not inexpensive, the Sea Ray 370 is a big boat thanks to her wide 14-foot, 2-inch beam. The cockpit offers lots of space for fishing, and there's plenty of room for a fishing chair or for storing loose gear such as coolers. A bait-prep center with sink is positioned for easy access, and a pair of lift-out fish boxes were standard. The 370's machinery space is reached via a centerline hatch, and for complete access the bridge sole can be raised at the push of a button. Below, the plush interior will sleep four with a double berth in the private bow stateroom, and a lounge to starboard that pulls out into a double berth. Additional features include rod storage beneath the cabin sole, prop pockets, and a fully-cored hull.
- Forward Stateroom w/Queen-Size Berth (Storage Underneath) Forward Stateroom Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom TV/VCR to Port Maple Interior Package Convertible Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink/Vanity/Stall Shower to Port TV/VCR in Salon Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker (Built-in) Refrigerator / Freezer 2-Burner Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Power Vent
- Compass Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Raydata (Depth/Speed) Raytheon Ray Chart 601XX Chartplotter Raytheon R41XX Radar Raytheon Raypilot 650 Raytheon RayNav 398 GPS Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (5) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Emergency Start Start Westerbeke 7.2kw Generator (9 hrs.) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit w/Windlass (Lewmar) Radar Arch w/Factory Fiberglass Hardtop Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Power Engine Hatch Lift Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Ice-Maker Remote Control Spotlight Freshwater Wash-down (Engine Room, Anchor Locker, Aft Cockpit) Live Well in Cockpit Floor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Engine Sync. (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Camper Canvas Package w/Screens (Stamoid Canvas) Surveyed 05-16-2007 FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.