- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L v8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) The Doral 300 SE is a full-featured 30' express cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and MerCruiser performance. The 300 SE is designed to be a step above cruisers in her class and features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a mid-cabin interior with two double berths.
On deck we have an open cockpit with radar arch and bimini top. The starboard helm features a Raymarine C120 GPS/chartplotter, Raymarine ST40 depth finder, compass, and Raymarine VHF radio. Seating includes a double-wide adjustable helm seat, a port side companion lounge, and L-shaped cockpit lounge. A wet bar with refrigerator and storage is located aft of the helm. A transom door gives access to the over-sized extended swim platform with freshwater shower, transom locker, and fender racks. A walk-through windshield provides easy access forward where we have a stainless steel bow rail, anchor, windlass with forward and helm controls, and a foredeck sun lounge.
Below we have a carpeted salon with port side galley with upper and lower cabinets, granite aspect countertop, integrated sink, electric cook top, under-counter refrigerator/freezer, and microwave oven. Opposite the galley is a curved convertible settee with removable dining table. A Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo provides entertainment. The forward v-berth has privacy curtain. The mid-cabin has double berth. The head is located off the salon and includes vanity with sink, vacu-flush head, and shower.
Sport cruiser performance is provided by twin 260-hp MerCruiser 5.7L V8 engines with Bravo III sterndrives. This family cruiser has been lift stored, is well equipped, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Doral 300 SE express cruiser.
- Carpeted Interior with Cherry Trim Forward Offset Double Berth Port Side Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Convertible Dinette to Starboard Mid-Cabin Double Berth
- Upper and Lower Cherry Cabinets Granite Aspect Counter Integrated Sink Electric Cooktop Microwave Oven Under-Counter Refrigerator / Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious Cockpit Radar Arch Bimini Top Starboard Helm Double-Wide Adjustable Helm Seat Port Side Companion Lounge Connecting L-Shaped Cockpit Lounge Wet Bar with Refrigerator Transom Door Freshwater Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor with Roller Windlass with Bow and Helm Controls Foredeck Sun Lounge Walk-Through Windshield Cockpit Mooring Cover Cockpit Carpet Spare Set of Carpeting for Cockpit and Cabin Extended Swim Platform Transom Lockers Fender Racks Boarding Ladder
- Electronics & Navigation
- Upgraded in 2005 Raymarine C120 Display with GPS and Chartplotter Raymarine ST40 Depth Finder Raymarine VHF Radio Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 260-hp MerCruiser 5.7L V8 Engines Last Service - October 2012 Bravo III Sterndrives Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power Three 8D Batteries C-Series 5000 Battery Charger 6-gallon Hot Water Heater VacuFlush Toilet with Holding Tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.