- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Atlantis Yacht is a captivating express cruiser with a large glass hard top. The side view of the boat is incredibly seductive with an aggressive and sporty look with futuristic forms of deck structure. Large windows allow a special view of the sea and the hard top roof with transparent sliding it connects seamlessly with the windscreen and rear makes an incredible feeling of freedom. The entire area of the boat under the hard top has air conditioning and heat. Under the stern sundeck, lift electronically, there is a large garage for the tender. The interiors are particularly refined, bright colors and oak furniture with clear tones.
- Main Salon
- Furniture, walls and doors in genuine pale bay oak/cherry wood Bay oak flooring with bamboo mat Teak cabin access stairs wtih courtesy lights C-shaped dinette sofa, stowage lockers under sofa seating Tables with two positions glass top and solid oak wood frames, extension top in housing LCD television, with DVD/CD Hi-Fi surround system with 5 satellites and subwoofer Indirect lighting with switch to adjust intensity 2 extra-size stainless steel portholes with mosquito screens Hatch to deck Electric control panel with DC magnetothermal protection Stave ceiling Air conditioning system 110V sockets Fire extinguisher Carbon Monoxide sentinel
- Wood flooring Furniture in genuine pale by oak Corian work top Cupboards and crockery stowage, cutlery drawer 8 place crockery and cutlery set Microwave/combination grill 2 burner pyroceram electric hob 200 litres built-in fridge and freezer with automatic 24V/110V change over Extractor unit Overhead lights Fire extinguisher
- Helm Console
- Electronic CAT gauges available, but not installed Height and depth adjustable helm seat Wooden rimmed, adjustable steering wheel Hydraulic power steering and coated Single-lever electronic engine controls Full analog engine instrumentation including: oil pressure, water temperature, voltmeter and hour counter, rev counter Rudder angle, fueld and water tank gauges Magnetic compass Horn Three-data instrument: echosounder and speedometer/distance log with sea water temperature Fire extinguisher Raymarine E120 GPS/Radar chart plotter with color display Controls for Fire Suppression System automatic w/manual pull Autopilot VHF radio telephone Waterproof switches Electrically revolving searchlight Radio/CD remote controls Shore socket warning light
- Hull and Deck Euipment
- Fittings all in AISI 316 stainless steel Self-emptying anchor chair locker 32 kg anchor and chain (40 meters) Anchor support with chain washing system 8 cleats Pulpit with intermediate lifeline Deck and cockpit railings AISI 316 stainless steel fender bar Fuel and fresh water filters plug in AISIS 316 stainless steel 6 fenders with covers inhousing 1500 W electrical anchor winch, with deck and cockpit controls 8 hp bow and stern thruster AISI 316 stainless steel portholes with mosquito screens New generation fixed hard top (optional), with tempered glass ceilings and side windows. Electrically actuated sliding roof in tempered glass. Cockpit lights under hard top. Integrated GRP arch with flagpole light support and electrically swiveling light. Sun shades. Cockpit lights with switch to adjust intensity. Windscreen wipers Anchor and navigation lights Floor level courtesy lighting Teak-laid cockpit and swimming platform floor Cockpit bar with sink, hot and cold water 50 litres fridge, ice maker and griddle plate Glass holders Radio/CD Waterproof loudspeakers Horn Fire extinguishers Boat hook L-shaped sofa and hydraulically concealed folding table C-shaped sofa and table Chaise lounge shaped sofa Cushions for bow and stern sundecks Foldable chairs inhousing Concealed bathing platform shower 50A 120V and 59A 240V shore power socket Fuel and water fillers plugs Retractable tender housing with hydraulically operated hatch and device for tender shelter Power assisted engine room inspection door AISI 316 stainless steel plexiglass safety transom gate Foldaway access AISI 316 stainless steel and tempered glass door to internal compartments Housing for lifeboat Waterproof loudspeakers
- Hand-laid GRP Deep V forward hull, 20 degree deadrise aft Anti-fouling treatment Isoneoperntilglycol gelcoat, including colored hull top band Integrated structural system concept, ISS, for structural architecture
- Interior Finishing
- Furniture and walls finishing in genuine pale bay oak with valuable fabrics and stainless steel inserts Flooring in genuine wood and wool mats Metal venetian blinds
- NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Chris : (954) 270-5617 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.