- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This exceptional vessel has resided on the Great Lakes since she was commissioned in 2003 and is a single-owner vessel. She has been maintained by the same yacht service company since she was purchased and detailed up to date service records are available.
True Colours has been stored in a heated indoor facility every winter season when being used and has been fastidiously maintained by both owner and marina and her condition reflects this. This yacht features twin Cummins 480HP diesel engines, full Raymarine electronics, twin helm stations, teak and holly floors, an extending cockpit, full leather salon, 3 air conditioners, a diesel Genset and many other notable upgrades.
This freshwater, slightly used vessel is super clean, priced aggressively to sell and maintained by a meticulous owner. She won’t last long.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 42/5 has many notable features; one being the most practical is to extend the cockpit by almost three feet with just a touch of a button. The salon is a wonderful space, which opens dramatically to the cockpit through the curved glass sliding doors. This merging of indoors and outdoors is glorious. The salon Leather sofa is very comfortable and converts to a double for surplus sleeping. The Cherry table is free standing and can leaf out for meals. Free standing chair w/footrest and entertainment center round out the experience. The lower station shares this space on an elevated level and is very ergonomically designed. The bar area transitions to the galley, which is one step down. The galley is very much connected with the salon allowing good social interaction in this space. Compact and functional this is a very bright and airy space. The passageway to the staterooms and heads lies forward. Forward is the spacious master cabin with queen island berth, Cherry furniture including a large hanging locker, drawers, vanity and overhead storage cabinets. Natural light and ventilation are provided by opening the overhead hatch and ports. This cabin and the entire lower deck are wall- to-wall carpeting. The en-suite head has an enclosed white fiberglass shower stall with Lucite door, electric toilet, oval sink set in Corian counter. This cabin is very versatile and cleverly designed to maximize the space. The berths are configured in an L providing extra floor space. The free-standing settee can convert to a filler component creating a double berth. This settee can also provide seating to utilize the flip down vanity. There is natural good light and ventilation via opening ports. There is a hanging locker and storage lockers. The head with hand shower is en-suite to this cabin. There are two primary machinery spaces accessible from the cockpit hatch. A bulkhead door then allows movement forward into the engine room. All owner service checkpoints are down the centerline and easily accessible. The entire salon floor lifts for additional service access to the engines. The Cockpit, Fly Bridge and even foredeck offer wonderful outdoor living spaces. Well-appointed with entertainment centers, additional refrigeration and numerous sun pads make these spaces a joy to lounge in. The Flybridge helm station offers an ideal vantage point for running and with the flexible seating converts to a great entertaining space. The molded steps to the fly bridge allow easy movement and the ability to deliver snacks and meals to this glorious space.
- Main Salon
- Leather crème colored U-shaped sofa with queen sleeper and storage below Leather crème barrel chair Leather crème Ottoman with storage Cherry wood hi-low rectangular bi-fold table Cherry wood end table Cherry wood fold-down desk Cherry wood bar cabinet with black Corian top Cherry wood entertainment cabinet with Vitrifrigo freezer below Cherry wood storage cabinet Cherry wood front panel Engel refrigerator with freezer Insignia 15” Flat Screen LCD TV TV antenna controlSony AM/FM CD Changer Stereo System Central vacuum system with 25’ hose Access to the engine room Solid Teak & Holly Sole Bose DVD player Bose Lifestyle 35 Surround System with (5) double speakers and subwoofer Overhead recessed lights (7) Receptacle Telephone jack Air conditioning control panel Marine Air Crème one touch mini blinds Tinted glass sliding door with Crème Curtains Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Cherry wood trim
- Cherry Woodgrain front Engel refridgerator/freezer Dimension 4 microwave convection oven Kenyon 2-burner glass cooktop black Concealed 70/30 mirror-finish sink Black Corian countertop & sink cover Cherry wood cabinetsCream vinyl headliner Teak/holly sole with storage below Overhead recessed lights (2) GFCI receptacle Fire extinguisher Electronic sliding tinted window Stainless steel framed tinted porthole
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island berth with storage below Tan vinyl headboard and trim Large cherry wood hanging locker Cherry wood vanity top Air conditioning control panel Marine Air Bomar overhead tinted hatch with sliding privacy cover Stainless steel framed tinted porthole (2) Cherry wood overhead storage cabinets (6) Cherry wood drawer Cherry wood framed mirrors (2) Gold reading lights (2) Telephone jack Cherry wood door Cream Berber carpeting Mirror headboard Cream vinyl bulkheads Overhead recessed lights (6) En-Suite Master Head: White fiberglass shower stall Lucite shower door Sliding chrome shower head Vacu-flush head Oval white sink with chrome faucet Grey Corian countertop Upper cabinet with mirrored doors Overhead recessed lights (3) Overhead fluorescent light GFCI receptacle Adjustable AC vent Stainless steel grab bar Stainless steel framed tinted porthole Silver cloth blind Cherry wood door Teak sole
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths convert to a Queen Headboard and trim Large cherry wood hanging locker with mirrored door Cherry wood fold down vanity desk Cherry wood overhead storage locker Flat screen TV Cream cloth blinds Cherry wood door Receptacle Computer jack Telephone jack Air conditioning control panel Marine Air Stainless steel framed tinted porthole (3) Cherry wood storage shelf Overhead recessed lights (5) Cream vinyl headliner and bulkhead Cream Berber carpeting En-Suite Guest Head: Stand-up shower Sliding chrome showerhead Vacu-flush head Oval white sink with chrome faucet Grey Corian countertop with storage below White upper cabinet with mirrored doors Overhead recessed lights (2) Overhead fluorescent light GFCI receptacle Adjustable AC vent Stainless steel grab bar Stainless steel framed tinted porthole Silver cloth blind Cherry wood doors (2) Teak sole
- Navy Sunbrella bimini top Concealed navy Stamoid cockpit enclosure Molded fiberglass radar arch Fold out teak dinghy chocks Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass Delta plow anchor Galvanized anchor chain rode Rope storage locker Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel rod holders Aluminum chock Aluminum spring cleats (8) Tinted wrap-around windshield Stainless steel twin horn Loud hailer speaker Remote spotlight Navigational lights Bomar translucent bow hatch Cushioned sunpads (2) Molded fiberglass/teak swim platform with storage Concealed stainless steel swim ladder HIGHLIGHT: the aft bench and transom move back electronically to create an extra 3’ of space Large cushioned bench with storage below Large overhead storage locker Concealed navy Stamoid cockpit enclosure Storage lockers (2) Molded fiberglass storage cabinet with teak top Access to the lazarette Propane Locker Newmar Phase 3 PT80 Battery Charging System Emergency bilge pumps (2) Courtesy lights Transom hot/cold shower Smoked Lucite/SS transom gate Teak deck Fiberglass/teak stairs to the flybridge (7) Fiberglass/teak stairs to each gunwale (3) Access to the electrical room
- Electronics and Helm
- LOWER Raymarine RL80C Radar/GPS/Chart Plotter Raymarine ST6001autopilot 24” 4Kw RayDome Raymarine DSM250 Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Depth Finder Ritchie Compass ZF electronic throttle controls Bow thruster control Eltrim illuminated trim tab controls Anchor windlass control Fire extinguishing system Remote controlled spotlight Raymarine 230 VHF radio and hailer Remote VHF speaker Sony cockpit stereo remote Overhead recessed lights (2) Isotherm Ice maker Burl wood electrical breaker panel Burl wood console Crème leather helm and companion chairs with storage Cherry wood helm wheel Cherry wood overhead storage locker Cherry wood handrail Teak and holly sole FLYBRIDGE Raymarine DSM250 Raymarine ST6001 autopilot Raymarine ST60 Tri-data Depth Finder Raymarine RL80CRC Radar/GPS/Chartplotter Ritchie Compass ZF Electronic throttle controls Bow thruster control ElTrim illuminated trim tab controls Anchor windlass control Sea-Fire fire extinguishing system Spotlight control Raymarine VHF radio and hailer Remote VHF speaker AM/FM stereo remote control Stereo speakers (2) Burl wood console Cherry wood helm wheel HIGHLIGHT: FOR SAFETY, THE SUNPAD SLIDES OVER TO COVER THE STAIRWAY TO THE COCKPIT Cushioned swivel helm bench with storage below Concealed rectangular pedestal table Cushioned L-shaped bench with storage below Cushioned sun pad with fold-up back rests Tinted wrap-around windshield Smoked Lucite cup holders
- Kohler 11Kw diesel generator with 138 hours Generator sound shield Fuel filters SS raw water sea strainers Optima marine batteries (3) plus 1 thruster Battery charger Battery isolator Zinc Saver 11 galvanic isolator 50 amp shore power cord Glendinning Cablemaster Vetus Bow Thruster Bilge pumps (4) High water bilge alarm Marine Air conditioners (3) at 44,000BTU total Overhead lights (2) Stainless steel ladder Access to the engine room
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 480hp diesels 726 hours Electronic single lever controls Mechanical back up engine controls Automatic bilge pumps Manual bilge pump Trim tabs Fume detector Fuel separatorAuto fire extinguisher Windlass Power cord recoil Bow thruster CO2 monitor Oil change system Engine sync Fuel management system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.