- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series C
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Powered by twin Cummins.
Centerline full-size master and ensuite head. Guest cabin and complete guest head.
Cockpit wetbar with ice maker.
MAY 2013 UPDATES
New Canvas Canopy Cover
New Interior Carpeting
Complete Interior & Exterior Detail
Boat is ready to survey!
- MAY 2013 UPDATES
- New Eisenglass New Canvas Canopy Cover New Interior Carpeting Complete Interior & Exterior Detail Boat is ready to survey!
- Main Engines
- Twin Cummins -- Diamond Series C -- 450Hp/ea -- 689 hours
- Vessel Walk-through
- The 42' Sea Ray Sundancer has a massive cockpit featuring U-shaped lounge seating and a superior helm layout. The cockpit floor lifts for engine room access. Going below from the port side, you enter the salon area with a sofa/dinette area to port and a galley to starboard. Forward of the salon area is the master stateroom, featureing a center line queen berth. There is an ensuite head with shower and more than adequate locker and drawer storage. Aft is the guest stateroom with a double berth and guest head with shower.
- Sky light Ultraleather crescent shaped dinette couch Dinette converts to double berth Cherry wood hi-low dinette table Flat screen TV with DVD Custom storage located behind TV Cherry storage cabinets above Built-in end tables with storage Storage below salon floor Wall mirror Recessed Halogen lighting 110V GFCI outlets Phone inlet Central vacuum system Carpet covers Plenty of headroom
- Beautiful cherry cabinetry Large molded fiberglass counter top in a granite color Large pull out storage below counter top Plate, glass and cutlery storage Abundant storage above and below Refrigerator with separate freezer 2-burner electric stove with cover Coffee maker Convection microwave Trash receptacle with chute and cover 110V GFCI outlet
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline full size berth Cherry cabinetry Port and starboard hanging lockers Upper cabinets Drawer storage TV/DVD Recessed and indirect lighting
- Master Head
- Ensuite split head design Vanity with black Corian solid surface counter top and sink Medicine cabinet with mirrored door Separate shower stall located to starboard Vacuflush head Ventilation fan
- Guest Stateroom
- U-shaped conversation pit converts to full size berth Hanging locker Mirrored bulkhead Storage cabinets Recessed lighting Reading lights TV/DVD combo
- Guest Head
- Vanity with sink and black Corian counter top Medicine cabinet with mirrored door Integrated shower Lower storage Vacuflush head
- Wrap around lower seating Integrated swim platform Swim ladder Hot/cold shower Full canvas enclosure canopy Courtesy lighting Wet bar with Uline icemaker Transom door
- Single bucket helm seat with flip up bolster Double wide companion seat Dual binnacle controls with gold knobs Back lit switch panel, burlwood Sea Ray analog gauges Center windshield vent control Wood accent steering wheel Tilt steering Battery parallel switch Remote stereo control Spot light control Windlass control Trim tab controls Engine synchronizers
- Navigation & Electronic Equipment
- Raymarine RL80C color GPS/plotter/radar Raymarine open array radar, 48 mi range Raymarine ST7001 autopilot Raymarine ST60 Tri Data Raymarine RN300 GPS (stand alone unit) Raymarie VHF radio Ritchie Compass Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD stereo receiver with three (3) speakers and subwoofer, remote at helm
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cruiseair 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning compressor under electrical panel Cruiseair 7,000 BTU Air Conditioning compressor under master bath Intelli Marine FD 2040 battery charger Bennett trim tabs Lofrans Progress 1 windlass Heat Exchangers serviced November 2012 After coolers serviced November 2012
- Electrical Equipment
- 9.0 KW Onan genset (1683 hours) Two (2) 30-amp 110V circuits 110V/12V AC/DC system AC/DC distribution panel Circuit breaker panel Two (2) shore power cords Five (5) batteries
- Hull & Deck
- ACR remote spotlight Stainless steel anchor Bottom painted May 2012 Prop speed serviced April 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Albert Prego to schedule a showing. Cell: (786) 417-5268 Office: (854) 607-1376 email@example.com