- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Spirited Performance - Exceptional Sea-Keeping
Spacious Accommodations - High Quality
All in 29 feet??! - YOU BET!!!
A benchmark for quality cruising boats under 30 ft, the 29 has proven itself capable and comfortable on thousands of miles of both trans-oceanic cruising and coastal gunkhole exploring.
Off Kilter has all the necessary "bells and whistles" to do it all and do it NOW. There's still plenty of time to hit the Bahamas this season!
Please peruse the complete specs and current pictures then call us for an opportunity to see "Off Kilter" now.
- You'll find "Off Kilter" to be an exceptionally clean boat that has been well maintained by her current Owners. Her 2013 buff and wax along with her completely finished brightwork really makes her shine! "Off Kilter" has the classic Island Packet layout, spacious V berth forward followed by head with shower to port, hanging locker starboard. The salon has signature IP bulkhead mounted table with bottle storage behind, that folds up and out of the way for spacious salon seating. Portside settee converts to double berth and is followed by the nav station with a fold up desk top and the entrance to the quarterberth. The quarterberth is a large king berth. On the portside of the salon there is a straight settee which is followed by the u-shaped galley. As always on all Island Packets there is lots of storage. 16K BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat system Glebe Creek companionway doors w/ screens (5) Hella Fans (9) S/S Ports w/ screens (5) Deck hatches w/ screens (2) Dorade vents Teak & holly sole throughout Raritan electric head w/ fresh or saltwater flush
- Large U-shaped galley w/ formica surfaces over teak cabinetry Adler Barbour 12V refrigerator w/ freezer Hillerange 2 buner propane gimballed stove w/ oven Safety bar at stove Stovetop cutting board Teak dishrack w/ cutlery drawers Storage above and below counter Stainless steel sink w/ pressure & manual water Propane solenoid control Fresh water accumulator tank Countertop extension
- Raymarine X-10 Autopilot Raymarine E-80 Color chartplotter Raymarine ST60 wind , depth & speed (2009) Raymarine Mult-View at Nav station Radar reflector ICOM 802 SSB radio w/ AT-140 tuner ICOM 504 VHF w/ DSC RAM mic @ helm Wind vane @ masthead Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo w/ salon speakers Weems & Plath brass clock & barometer
- 3 - Group 27 house batteries (2009), 1 - Group 27 Engine (2010) Pro-Life battery monitoring system Xantrex 1800 watt inverter w/ smart charger & remote panel 2 - 85 watt solar panels w/ remote regulator (all 2010) 12V outlets in cockpit & galley Mast lighting is LED (2009) Balmar 75 amp alternator w/ AST-5 regulator 50' Marinco 30 amp power cables
- Deck & Cockpit
- 35# CQR w/ 200' 5/16 chain (2009) Lewmar V6 electric windlass (2009) Cockpit Isenglass enclosure w/ Textilene sunscreens Cockpit cushions w/ custom helm seat Cockpit table Cockpit line boxes Cockpit splash curtains Mainsail cover Hatch covers Companionway screens S/S Double lifelines w/ quick release hooks aft Stern gate w/ quick release hook Foredeck light Masthead anchor light OB motor rail mount (4) Life jackets Swim platform
- Sails & Rigging
- Full batten Mainsail w/ double reefs & retractable lazy jacks 125% North Genoa (triple stitched) w/ Harken roller furling Staysail is removable and moved to rail for quick deployment Mainsail & genoa covers Lewmar 30ST 2 speed primaries Jib halyard winch on mast Twin backstays Adjustable topping lift All lines lead aft to the safety of the cockpit
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- If you are looking for a spotlessly clean cruising boat with all the bells and whistles that are needed for safe and comfortable offshore cruising... You've found her!! The spaciousness of a 29' Island Packet will astound you, as will her sea-kindliness. Seller is realistic and willing to "talk". She'll be gone with the first "Buyer" to look at her! Buffed and Waxed 2/2013 Fresh Brightwork 2/2013 All manuals on board
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info