JUST ONE LOOK ... IS ALL IT WILL TAKE!
JUST REDUCED... This Boat is WAY TOO NICE TO LAST !!
"Watermark" is just that nice! She has been babied by her owners and it shows. If cruising the Islands is in your near future, then you owe it to yourself to consider this exceptional sailboat. She has all the proper gear for enjoying life on the hook and will get you there in comfort, style, and safety.
Here are just a few "teasers"
- Entec 4.3 kw Generator
- Full Cockpit enclosure (2009)
- Air conditioning & heat
- Seafrost holding plate & refrigeration (keeps ice cream!)
- Complete hull and deck Awlgrip paint in 2007 - she sparkles!
- Roller furling main & genoa
- Raymarine radar
- Alpha autopilot
- Max prop
- 120 amp high output alternator
- Electric windlass
- Zingy cockpit cushions
- ICOM VHF w/ RAM mic
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Watermark" soon!
- Master aft stateroom: Private cabin with queen Pullman berth to port surrounded by cabinetry and bookcase. Companionway stairs to cockpit w/ engine access under. nav station to starboard with dedicated seat, flip top chart table with storage under, ample storage over and aft cabinet storage. Amidships head: Located to starboard aft of the salon companionway. Head with vanity and sink, separate stall shower with seat, ample storage for all necessities. Shower sump with auto bilge. Salon: Double drop-leaf table on centerline with settees port and starboard with beautifull hullside cabinetry and storage. Teak & Holly sole throughout. Nice upholstery throughout the boat Starboard side companionway to deck with locker outboard and shelf over. Custom bookshelves on bulkhead. Oil lamp on mast cover. Galley: Portside midships, see detail below. Guest Cabin: Private V-Berth w/ ensuite vanity and S/S sink. Twin cabinets over vanity on portside. 3 drawers and 2 lockers under. V-Berth has a dressing seat which fills in V for a spacious berth. Hullside lockers both port and starboard. Chain locker full forward. To starboard is a double hanging locker with an adjacent 4 drawer locker. Ample under berth storage. Cockpit: Full surround seating, cockpit cushions, full strata-glass enclosure, nice cockpit table and drink holder. Exceptional comfort!
- Seafrost 12v holding plate - freezer keeps ice cream! Force 10 - 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Kenmore microwave oven Double S/S sink 4 Lockers over sink Hullside sliding door lockers Dry storage locker Overhead screened hatch Microwave cabinet Two under counter cabinets & two drawers LED lighting Propane solenoid control
- Alpha quadrant drive 4404 autopilot w/ remote - factory reconditioned in 2005 Garmin 198c map/sounder @ helm, Garmin 152 @ nav powers Owner laptop Raymarine SL70 - 24 mile radar Raymarine wind, speed & depth Sea 322 SSB radio w/ auto tuner ICOM 502 VHF w/ DSC Backup ICOM M55 VHF Ritchie 6" compass Weems & Plath clock & barometer CD/AM/ FM stereo w/ 6 speakers
- (2) 8 D house batteries, (1) Group 27 engine battery 40 amp Automatic battery charger 120 amp Alternator Entec 4.3 kw Generator w/ ONLY 45 hrs. Twin voltage regulators Twin starting solenoids Zinc saver (5) Hella 12v fans 50' Marinco 30 amp electrical cables w/ 50 to 30 amp pigtail
- Cruisair 16K BTU reverse cycle AC/heat Bilge pumps: (2) Automatic, (1) Manual MaxProp Feathering prop (serviced 2012) Borg Warner velvet drive transmission Stuffing box hose & cutlass bearing replaced (2010) Manual Full size Groco toilet w/ varnished teak seat Racor fuel filters BC fire extinguishing system Electric fuel pump for easy filter changes Good cruising spares: starter, injector tubes, belts, impellers, filters Spare 3 blade bronze prop
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 45# CQR w/ 45'chain & 155' rode, Danforth w/ 20' chain & 150' rode, Danforth lunch hook Simpson Lawrence Sea Wolf electric windlass Bimini and Dodger with full Strataglass enclosure (2009) Beautiful cockpit table Cockpit hot/cold shower Covers for all hatches & winches Lifesling system (4) Life jackets Garhauer OB motor lift Propane BBQ (2) Backsaver adjustable seats Cockpit cushions 9' Achilles dinghy Mercury 2 stroke, 6 hp OB engine S/S deck cradle for future life-raft Manual dinghy davits Binnacle & cockpit table cover (2) Fishing rod holders Swim ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Hood Stowaway Main & ProFurl genoa Main & genoa both new in 1999 w/ light use Hank on storm jib Spinnaker Sails are in good condition Genoa sacrificial re-sewn in 2011 Mast mounted spinnaker pole Lewmar 55st primaries Mainsheet traveler
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- As you approach the boat from the marina deck you immediately know that "Watermark" is a "special" boat that has had and is having much loving care. Her top-notch brightwork and awlgrip hull and deck paint just sparkle and her exceptional maintenance shows everywhere you look. With generator and reverse cycle AC and full cockpit enclosure, she is as comfortable at sea as at the dock. Don't miss out on this exceptional Pearson. Bottom painted 7/2012 with Trinidad SR Fuel polished and fuel tank cleaned (2010) Entire boat was painted in 2007
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info