- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 28 Launch has twin Mercruiser 350 MAG's with Bravo III Outdrives and selectable exhaust. She is navy blue with a red boot stripe and has teak trim, cockpit, bow and bimini canvas'. Other CC options are a cockpit refrigerator, windlass with remote and battery charger. A Raymarine E 320 Color GPS & Chartplotter was added for the current owner.
FRESH WATER BOAT - LOW HOURS
- The Launch 28 is stylish and elegant, but it's also amazingly practical. The combination of a wide-beam and a larger forward seating area provides impressive comfort with ample space for the entire family. The larger beam accommodates twin engines that gives this 28 truly impressive performance for a bowrider. This model also has an increased fuel capacity, allowing for a longer cruising range.
- Midnight Blue Imron Paint with Riviera Red Stripe. Canvas Covers and Bimini are Navy Blue. Custom stainless steel freestanding windshield TECMA toilet with dockside Pumpout Battery charger with power Inlet Cockpit Refrigerator Twin 300 HP Mercruiser 350 MAG with Bravo III Selectable Exhaust Stereo AM/FM/CD Player Pressure water system with 35-gallon capacity Windlass with Remote control and Stainless Steel Anchor Teak Walkover Sunpad Engine Fire Suppression
- DECK & HULL
- Stainless steel windshield frame with tempered glass Anchor hatch with teak & stainless steel inlay Bimini top with colorfast acrylic fabric Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel Bronze transom drain Chris-Craft custom embroidered pennant & US Flag kit Full beam fiberglass swim platform Foredeck anchor locker Hydraulic trim tabs International navigation lighting Meets ABYC, USCG standards Mooring cleats (7), pop-up stainless steel NMMA certification PVC rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert Ski tow, stainless steel Stainless steel bow light cover with pop-up cleat Stainless steel engine hatch logo Stainless steel fill plates for fuel and water Stainless steel thru-hull fittings Tumblehome aft Vinylester barrier coat Full fiberglass structural liner foam filled for floatation and sound deadening Wood free hull
- Bow seating Cockpit beverage holders Cockpit bolsters Courtesy LED lighting Engine hatch with power lift Flip-up bucket seats Head compartment with tecma head and sink in port console Lockable glove box Polished chrome seat base pedestals Removable carpet Ski storage locker Self-draining cockpit Storage areas under seating Single level cockpit with dual consoles Stainless steel hand rails Stainless steel cockpit drains
- Accessory outlet, 12v Adjustable flip-up helm seat Compass Custom Chris-Craft gauge package Custom mahogany steering wheel Drink holders In-dash LCD depth finder
- Automatic bilge pump with indicator light Battery tray with switch Bilge blowers Stainless steel trumpet horn (dual) Fuel tank with anti-siphon valve and electric sending unit Power steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.