- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“CORAL REEFER” is a beautiful example of a 3800 Tiara Open with the Desirable Plan “A” layout. Preferred Caterpillar diesels and meticulously maintained.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The plan “A” Layout features there is one stateroom that accommodates 2 people, the dinette also converts to a berth with a pullout and will sleep 2. Large A/C helm area with full enclosure allows for cruising in comfort on those hot summer days.
- Main Salon
- A/C AM/FM Stereo/CD player with helm remote and IPod integration Folding dinette table U Shaped dinette with cushions Entertainment centerTeak and holly sole Storage lockers Carbon monoxide detector Smoke alarm (2) Portholes Overhead deck hatch Overhead lighting
- Corian counter tops Microwave oven Stainless steel sinks Ceramic stove top Hot water heater Under counter refrigerator and freezer
- Molded fiberglass hardtop Spreader lights L-Shaped bench seat on port side with storage below Starboard side has combo unit which has a sink, icemaker, storage and power sliding bench seat Helm A/C Electric windshield vent Chart flat storage area with Plexiglas lid Molded in drink holdersRecessed overhead lighting Stereo speakers Helm deck lifts on hydraulic actuators for full engine room access Sliding door to lower cabin area In deck fish box with pump out In deck livewell Transom Door Folding Transom Bench Seat Glendinning Cablemaster
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine Autopilot Garmin 2010C Ritchie compass Raymarine Radar Raymarine L760 Fishfinder/Sounder Raymarine VFH radio Raymarine digital depth gauge ACR electric spotlight Helm switches 12V DC outlet Tiara instrument gauges Helm AC control Glendinning electronic controls with synchronizer Windshield with wipers and washer Windlass control switch Electric horn Power seat control switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.