- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 65' Viking convertible is a remarkable combination of speed, comfort, and style. Powered with MTU 16 V-2000 engines, this boat can comfortably cruise 34 knots with 41 knots top end. This particular vessel has been captain maintained since original delivery. The Accordingly III is in beautiful condition and is a pleasure to show to prospective buyers. There have been several upgrades to keep this vessel in top condition such as: NEW hull paint (2010) NEW curtains (2010) NEW electronics (2009), NEW mezzanine teak (2012) NEW mezzanine cushions (2012) NEW cockpit non-skid (2012) NEW rocket launcher (2012) NEW bridge non-skid (2013).
The Accordingly has just been detailed with a fresh coat of bottom paint and prop speed. MTU has provided a 2000 hour service as well as a full oil and filter change for main engines and generators.
- Vessel Layout
- The Accordingly III has a three stateroom, three head layout with a large master stateroom office. The salon of the Accordingly III is very spacious and extremely comfortable, featuring a bright interior of high gloss finishes and lightly colored highlights. A cream colored L-shaped sofa is on the port side with storage below. A barrel chair is located across from the sofa. The ship's electrical cabinet is on the starboard side of the doorway. The stereo compartment is located below the electrical cabinet. Forward along the starboard side, there is glass and bottle storage for the bar which is complemented with a Kenmore Elite ice maker. The galley features a granite surfaces and a flush mounted four burner cook top. There is a recessed spice rack outboard of the stainless steel sink. Facing forward in the galley, there are deep storage cabinets with a concealed Sharp convection oven. There is a Kenmore dishwasher recessed under the forward galley countertop. There are two spacious Sub Zero refrigerator drawers and two freezer drawers located under the galley bar. The galley settee is located across from the galley on the starboard side. A Sony 46" flatscreen TV is mounted on the starboard bulkhead above the settee. Below decks, there is a guest head with a full shower on the starboard side which connects to the guest stateroom. The guest stateroom features over / under berths with storage drawers below. The master stateroom an is on the port side featuring an ensuite head and a huge office. Once entering the master stateroom, you will notice a recessed vanity just to the right of the doorway. The island style master berth has a night stand on each side of the bed. A Sony 20" flatscreen is flush mounted across from the master berth. The office features a huge teak desk with filing cabinets and on board computer. There is another Sony 20" flatscreen TV above the desk. The starboard side of the office has a large mirrored double door cedar lined hanging closet. The master head is directly forward of the berth which offers granite surfaces, a large walk in shower and vacuflush head. The VIP stateroom is forward, complemented by an ensuite head and island queen sized berth. A Sharp 15" flatscreen TV is located on the starboard side of the stateroom. The VIP head also features a full shower, granite surfaces and vacuflush head.
- L-shaped sofa with storeage below Barrel chair Electrical panel Plush pile carpeting Recessed lighting Digital HVAC controls Kenmore Elite ice maker Bar storeage Sony 46" flatscreen TV Sony DVD CD player Niles SI-275 amplifier Sony 5 CD changer Yamah RX-V2700 reciever I-pod docking station
- Granite bar and counter tops Flush mounted four burner cook top Stainless steel sink Electrical display cabinet Kenmore dish washer (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers (2) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers Recessed spice rack (4) Cookware drawers forward Utensil drawer aft with storeage below Deep storeage cabinets forward Sharp Carousel convection oven Large pantry and electrical room forward with Icom ICM-602 VHF Granite surfaced settee
- Laundry Room
- Eurotech front loading washer and dryer U-line wine cooler
- Master Stateroom / Office
- Athwartship island berth Ensuite head High gloss teak cabinetry Teak nightstands Recessed vanity Large storeage cabinets Sharp 20" flat screen TV Office: Large teak desk with filing cabinets and storeage drawers Sharp 16" flat screen TV Gateway 17" computer moniter with D-link HP 2510 printer-fax-scanner-copier Full length double door cedar lined hanging closet
- Master Head
- Granite surfaces Mirrored vanity Large walk in shower Vacuflush head
- Guest Stateroom
- Over/under berths Head access Hanging locker with storeage below Digital AC controls Recessed lighting
- Guest Head
- Granite surfaces Full length shower Mirrored vanity Vacuflush head Recessed lighting Teak and holly sole
- VIP Stateroom
- Island queen sized berth Hanging locker with storeage below Digital AC controls Sharp 15" flatscreen TV Recessed lighting Ensuite head
- VIP Head
- Full length shower Granite surfaces Mirrored vanity Recessed lighting Teak and holly sole Vacuflush head
- Teak helm pod (2) Teak ladder back Release helm chairs Free sanding electronics box Recessed electric teaser reels L-shaped seating forward port side Large bench seating starboard side with backrest Forward storeage area Fresh water access and sink Recessed hardtop lighting Molded hardtop flood lights Ranier glass (front) and Strataglass (sides) enclosure NEW 2010
- (4) 14" Furuno displays (2009) (2) Furuno Nav Net 3D controlers Furuno 96 mile color radar Moritz systems monitor Furuno FCV 1200 color sounder Furuno RD 30 display ACR remote spotlight (2) Icom IC-602 VHF's Simrad AP 22 autopilot Ritchie 8" compass Manual VDO helm pod gauges MTU/Detroit diesel ECM displays Engine console with controls for : ignition, sync, low idle, troll, horn, windlass, battery parallel, chart lights, panel lights, navigation lights, bilge pumps, blowers, emergency controls, fuel transfer Poly planer tuner and CD player with (2) 8" external speakers
- Mezzanine seating with storeage below New mezzanine cushions (2012) New teak mezzanine deck (2012) Teak covering boards Custom transom fish box Tuna door Fresh water washdown Salt water washdown Release 130 class teak ladder back fighting chair with offset pedistal International rocket launcher NEW (2012) Eskimo below deck ice box Below deck live well Below deck fish box Bait freezer Tackle center (6) Flush mounted rod holders (6) Bridge wing rod holders Cablemaster dock power cords
- Engine Room
- The Accordingly III is powered with MTU 16-V2000 engines which produce 2000 h.p. at 2350 r.p.m. Serial #: 5362002512 and 5362002514 2000 hour service will be completed by March 25, 2013. A full service of main engines and generators will be completed at this time. Injection fuel pumps will not be replaced during this service. The two Onan generators are 27.5 kw and 21.5 kw.
- Additional Comments
- All personal items, cooking items, and fishing tackle will be excluded from this sale. The barrel chairs in the master office and salon will also be excluded from this sale. Owner has never had any major issues with this boat and is now moving on to a larger vessel.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Peter Du Bose for more details and showing instructions. 252-725-3133