- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SPACIOUS AFT DECK, AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT IS READY FOR IT'S NEW OWNER AND THEIR GUESTS ...
MAKE THIS 42-FOOTER YOURS!
This is a rare find. The 42' Ocean Sunliner is equipped with twin Detroit Diesels, down dinette and galley, two full staterooms, two heads, air conditioning, large salon and a large aft deck excellent for your entertaining.
Step aboard Baden Baden onto the aft deck which is suitable for entertaining your guests on those sunny summer days and warm summer nights ... a couple steps up from the aft deck is the enclosed flybridge, with a hard top and plenty of seating. An electric davit off the transom makes lifting all the water toys quick and easy.
Make an appointment to see this 42' Ocean Sunliner today!
- Master aft berth features a large island berth with storage on either side, (3) hanging lockers, curtains on the rear window, enclosed head with granite counter top, electric marine toilet and separate shower stall. Forward V-berth sleeps two, with storage shelves and (6) drawers for storage below. Spacious salon with large windows, retractable blinds, carpet, large L-shaped settee to starboard, (2) swivel barrel chairs, wet bar with stainless steel sink, icemaker and counter top cover. Pioneer stereo system with (2) Dual speakers Guest head with dual entryways, electric marine head, sink, vanity and separate shower stall. GE over/under washer and dryer enclosed behind a louvered door. Hanging locker with louvered door in companionway to V-berth. Central vacuum system Air conditioning and heat
- Down galley and dinette Stainless steel sink Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer 3-burner Princess stove top and oven Thermador microwave Plenty of provisional storage Teak dinette is opposite of the galley, seats four (4) opening ports throughout galley and dinette
- Air conditioning - reverse cycle heat/air Generator - 8 Kw Onan Electrical Circuit: 110V Shore power inlet
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon R41 XX Raster Scan Radar Furuno GP-1650 DF Color DGPS Plotter/Echo Sounder Standard Horizon Quest VHF Sony Marine CD player with (2) speakers in Flybridge Lofrans Windlass Project 1000, anchor and chain
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Spacious aft deck with hard top for entertaining Flybridge is enclosed and two steps up from the aft deck Dual Todd Enterprises helm chairs Overhead storage compartment at helm Lockers Seating Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel fender baskets Teak pulpit Teak cap rails Teak swimstep Davit
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.