- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*A Must See*
If you are seeking a vessel with a classic look and a open airy feel look no further. This beautiful light blue Stars and Stripes painted vessel is truly a must see. The current owner has completely upgraded this vessel with all new electronics and is in great condition. The interior has been professionally Varnished in high gloss and gives this vessel a very unique look down below. For additional information or to set up a showing please contact the listing agent at any time day or night. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Electronics and Navigation
- New Garmen GPS Chartplotter Touchscreen Garmin Vision Chart, California - Mexico ACR Nauticast AIS Transponder New Garmen HD Radar W/ Mast Mount New Raymarine Autopilot New Garman Speed & Depth & Wind Airmar In -Hull mount smart sensor New Uniden VHF New Uniden Remote Mic New Fusion Stereo IP600G AM/FM/ipod Docking stereo System New Fusion Cockpit Remote New Fusion Cockpt Speakers New Nav Pod to House GPS, Autopilot, and Tri Data The New equipment was installed 3/29/2011 By Shelter Island Marine Electronics.
- Electrical system
- (New in 2003) 12v and 110v circuit breaker & electrical panels (New in 2003) 110v wiring (New in 2003) GFI's throughout (New in 2003) 27 Group Marine batteries (3) New Start Battery AGM 2012 Inverter Guest charge pro battery charger
- LOA: 36' LWL: 27'6" Beam: 12' Displacement: 17,000 Draft: 5'3" Ballast: 6,300
- Deck and Hull
- The toe rail was replaced with new teak Standing rigging replaced with Norseman fittings 2003. The Profurl was added and the winches replaced New 2003 Stainless Lewmar self tailing winches. Replaced deck fill fittings Life lines All hatches replaced w/Lewmar 2003 Mast rewired (2) Stainless dorades Doger (Needs some work) Cockpit bimini (Needs to be re-stitched) Cockpit Cushions (2) anchors with chain and rode
- Engine(s): Diesel Engine(s) HP: 50 Engine Model: Perkins 4-108 Hours: 2520 Cruising Speed: 6-7 knots
- Fuel: 70 Water: 140 Holding: 35
- The popular B plan with the head forward. Next aft to port is the double pullman berth with drawers and vanity to starboard as well as a cedar lined hanging locker. Next aft is the U shaped settee that converts to a dinette. To starboard is a setee that can be used as a sea berth. Next aft to starboard is the navigation staion and to port is the galley. Within the past 6 months there is new custom upholster, a new headliner, new countertops in the galley and the head, new carpet, newly varnished with 5 coats of high gloss awl-brite mahogany interior. New teak frames surround the custom tempered glass windows
- New twin S/S sink w/H&C pressure water New (never used) Princess 3 burner LPG stove top/oven All new counter tops light blue speckled to match exterior New S/S hot water tank Adler Barbour Refrigerator Replaced plumbing fixures
- Marine Toilet New S/S sink w pressure H/C water and new, blue tile countertop New hand held shower New holding tank All new plumbing fixtures
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.