- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-7 460 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Brand New 2013
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 43 Convertible is a yacht to earn the admiration of all who see her, in ports of call beyond the horizon or the farthest reach of the river. She has the power, in her twin Caterpillar C-7 (460hp each) engines, to realize the ambitions of the most ardent cruiser. Amenities appreciated by as many as six travelers who call her home during an extended on-water stay. The main-deck cabin boasts an immense salon with convertible sofa and entertainment center; a superbly equipped galley; and separate dinette area. Cherry finishing is featured throughout the 43 Convertible in joinery, doors, and bulkheads – in high-gloss and satin accents. An elegant master stateroom with separte head and stall shower lies forward starboard. The port guest stateroom is well designed for a comfortable stay.
- 2x Caterpillar C-7 460 HP each Total 920 HP Full Warranties
- Westerbeke Generator (Diesel) 10 KW Sound Shield
- Additional Information
- Central Vacuum System FlyBridge Enclosure 3 Flat Screen TV's - Master Statroom / Guest Stateroom / Salon Fish Package - 6 Rocket Launchers, 4 Rod Holders Fresh Water Washdown Salt Water Washdown Searchlight Windlass Anchor - Maxwell Freedom 800 w/ 300' Line & 30' Chain
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.